Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Mama's Soup Kitchen - CLOSED for now!
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 ... 225 226
@BeardFistofDoom

Your order is up! You can find it in your PMs.
@BeardFistofDoom

tRvB8Xn.png
EiPW4qT.png
hZipXGO.png
[quote name="Elerinwen" date="2021-05-15 12:01:56" ] @BeardFistofDoom Your order is up! You can find it in your PMs. [/quote] thank youu !! I appreciate it ♥♥
Elerinwen wrote on 2021-05-15 12:01:56:
@BeardFistofDoom

thank youu !! I appreciate it ♥♥
cedar_by_theskygrape-dc2ea8s.pngosonio.gifV7fFg2m.png
Hello!
I seem to have run out of seafood and meat, and well, as the proud leader of an army of mirror reps, that doesnt bode well for me xD
I guess i should ask then could I request 300 points (give or take) of seafood and meat? Possibly a bit of bugs for any or my dragons that don't like seafood or meat, wouldnt wanna leave them out xD
Hello!
I seem to have run out of seafood and meat, and well, as the proud leader of an army of mirror reps, that doesnt bode well for me xD
I guess i should ask then could I request 300 points (give or take) of seafood and meat? Possibly a bit of bugs for any or my dragons that don't like seafood or meat, wouldnt wanna leave them out xD
PnQm21H.png (-Wishlist!
PQS34pr.gif
oOTxC.gif
Hello! Could I please have some food of any kind please? I've completely run out! ^^;
Hello! Could I please have some food of any kind please? I've completely run out! ^^;
Mind if I take a bit off each kind of food? Anything is appreciated, I've been a bit busy and can't gather much food, thanks!
Mind if I take a bit off each kind of food? Anything is appreciated, I've been a bit busy and can't gather much food, thanks!
May I please have a bit of everything?

Thanks!
May I please have a bit of everything?

Thanks!
7mfPPIQ.png _________
@TheDEV1L | 530294

He/Him | Gryffindor | Virgo | FR+2
Mama, oh Mama. Your kitchen is probably already half empty, but my dragons are too hungry that they HAD to come again. Again, I'm sorry, but could I request the max amount of points split between everything? Anything to spare is great. oof my Coatls they don't have seafood because my food is depleted

Might have to come days in a row for maybe 5 days to get those dragons full+have enough to eat, but you're kind to run this thing for people like me who just don't have food
Mama, oh Mama. Your kitchen is probably already half empty, but my dragons are too hungry that they HAD to come again. Again, I'm sorry, but could I request the max amount of points split between everything? Anything to spare is great. oof my Coatls they don't have seafood because my food is depleted

Might have to come days in a row for maybe 5 days to get those dragons full+have enough to eat, but you're kind to run this thing for people like me who just don't have food
V7fFg2m.png
Can I have 300 insect points pls? I reaaallly need insects...
Can I have 300 insect points pls? I reaaallly need insects...
Jay
They/them
Disociative Identity Disorder system
Please be paitent with us
I need insects as well please!
I need insects as well please!
hey, can i please have insects and seafood!
hey, can i please have insects and seafood!
WKtl2lb.png
5BsilZ9.png
BzjAkuF.png
Plb6CGO.png
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 ... 225 226