Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | suggestions that make sense but are bad
now introducing: lethal mutations! only plague hatchlings have a 50% chance of surviving despite their lethal mutations.
now introducing: lethal mutations! only plague hatchlings have a 50% chance of surviving despite their lethal mutations.
DRAGONS CAN DIE.
RANDOM LIGHTNING STRIKES IN LIGHTNING/METEORS IN ARCANE (:
DRAGONS CAN DIE.
RANDOM LIGHTNING STRIKES IN LIGHTNING/METEORS IN ARCANE (:
466w8yC.png
[quote name="Bhunivelze" date="2021-05-11 07:39:17" ] If you have Wildclaws there is a small chance that they will steal the eggs from one of your nests and the resulting offspring will be considered their own. [/quote] for some reason this is making me cackle like a loon. probably because of the number of Wildclaws I have in my clan. XD
Bhunivelze wrote on 2021-05-11 07:39:17:
If you have Wildclaws there is a small chance that they will steal the eggs from one of your nests and the resulting offspring will be considered their own.

for some reason this is making me cackle like a loon. probably because of the number of Wildclaws I have in my clan. XD
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
being allowed to add looping mp3 files to your dragons pages.
gonna make a new sig again hold onto your pants
Taxes :(
Taxes :(
td9UiZS.png
Random chimp events.
Random chimp events.
17497.png hi! my name is moth (he/him) here are some links you should check out
- lair quest
- art shop
Apparel pieces are divided by size (small, medium, large, huge, etc). For example:

Only being able to buy "small" apparel pieces for fae dragons or being able to buy "huge" pieces of clothing for Imperials. You cannot get your fae to wear Imp clothing or vice versa because it would be too big or too small
Apparel pieces are divided by size (small, medium, large, huge, etc). For example:

Only being able to buy "small" apparel pieces for fae dragons or being able to buy "huge" pieces of clothing for Imperials. You cannot get your fae to wear Imp clothing or vice versa because it would be too big or too small
e1hq93t.jpeg umzEeyZ.jpeg
[quote name="LilLegendary" date="2021-05-11 09:28:25" ] being allowed to add looping mp3 files to your dragons pages. [/quote] I didn't know the devil had a FR account
LilLegendary wrote on 2021-05-11 09:28:25:

I didn't know the devil had a FR account
[quote name="MothsInHats" date="2021-05-11 09:35:23" ] Random chimp events. [/quote] Oh so you mean the bosses in Rainsong Jungle except Everywhere.
MothsInHats wrote on 2021-05-11 09:35:23:
Random chimp events.
Oh so you mean the bosses in Rainsong Jungle except Everywhere.
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
[quote name="@ShwoomWoom" date="2021-05-11 09:35:56" ] Apparel pieces are divided by size (small, medium, large, huge, etc). For example: Only being able to buy "small" apparel pieces for fae dragons or being able to buy "huge" pieces of clothing for Imperials. You cannot get your fae to wear Imp clothing or vice versa because it would be too big or too small [/quote] Now I'm imagining smaller dragons like Fae and Veilspuns swimming in hand-me-down style clothes from Spirals.
@ShwoomWoom wrote on 2021-05-11 09:35:56:

Now I'm imagining smaller dragons like Fae and Veilspuns swimming in hand-me-down style clothes from Spirals.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png