Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Video game(s) you're playing?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I've got a lot of half-started games currently, usually I only do one at a time :V Right now what I'm playing the most of is Disco Elysium and The Evil Within 2.

I also went out of my way to dig out my PS Vita and buy Silent Hill: Book of Memories recently (I was putting off getting it this whole time but I also don't trust Sony to not shut down the Vita store eventually lol), so I may start playing that as well just to say I gave it a chance.
I've got a lot of half-started games currently, usually I only do one at a time :V Right now what I'm playing the most of is Disco Elysium and The Evil Within 2.

I also went out of my way to dig out my PS Vita and buy Silent Hill: Book of Memories recently (I was putting off getting it this whole time but I also don't trust Sony to not shut down the Vita store eventually lol), so I may start playing that as well just to say I gave it a chance.
UEKFohX.png
I'm currently playing Resident Evil Biohazard before I get into Village and let me just say: THIS IS TOO SPOOK FOR ME. Yet I'm trudgin' along. I feel like I'm getting close to the end tho?
I still have to face the son tho; just finished going through the snake rooms and still need the red card which i've no clue where that one is
I'm currently playing Resident Evil Biohazard before I get into Village and let me just say: THIS IS TOO SPOOK FOR ME. Yet I'm trudgin' along. I feel like I'm getting close to the end tho?
I still have to face the son tho; just finished going through the snake rooms and still need the red card which i've no clue where that one is
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
plan to replay dragon age origins for the 10th time or so tonight, i downloaded about 25-30 mods for this run so it'll be real fun!
plan to replay dragon age origins for the 10th time or so tonight, i downloaded about 25-30 mods for this run so it'll be real fun!
i've been playing apex legends, dead by daylight, death stranding and cyberpunk lately hehe
i've been playing apex legends, dead by daylight, death stranding and cyberpunk lately hehe
x6tELKc.png
feed the stone
just finished replaying through DOOM Eternal, and then its DLCs for the first time, and now i'm replaying Bloodborne as it's been a hot minute since i last did.

made my character Benry from HLVRAI because i love making cosplay characters in soulsborne games. and i also love Benry. funky lil' security guard monster dude.
just finished replaying through DOOM Eternal, and then its DLCs for the first time, and now i'm replaying Bloodborne as it's been a hot minute since i last did.

made my character Benry from HLVRAI because i love making cosplay characters in soulsborne games. and i also love Benry. funky lil' security guard monster dude.
Recently gotten back into The Binding of Isaac. Still the best rogzelike in terms of gameplay, I feel like.
But the best roguelike storywise I've also gotten back to. Hades. Still need to do some more stuff there.

Other than that, New Pokémon Snap. It's pretty relaxing to take some nice pictures of mons. I usually do so in the mornings, before work.

Am also currently doing another playthorugh of The Outer Worlds. Actually, I have the game running at this very moment, and am just quickly checking the forums now.

Aaand there is also the one thing that is not out yet, but I already know I will be obsessed with it once it comes out. And that will happen soon. The Mass Effect triology remaster. Damn, I'm so excited for that one.
Recently gotten back into The Binding of Isaac. Still the best rogzelike in terms of gameplay, I feel like.
But the best roguelike storywise I've also gotten back to. Hades. Still need to do some more stuff there.

Other than that, New Pokémon Snap. It's pretty relaxing to take some nice pictures of mons. I usually do so in the mornings, before work.

Am also currently doing another playthorugh of The Outer Worlds. Actually, I have the game running at this very moment, and am just quickly checking the forums now.

Aaand there is also the one thing that is not out yet, but I already know I will be obsessed with it once it comes out. And that will happen soon. The Mass Effect triology remaster. Damn, I'm so excited for that one.
I'm helping my friend play through Moon RPG. Probably one of my favorite games so far.
I'm helping my friend play through Moon RPG. Probably one of my favorite games so far.
Cruor
he/she/they
At the moment I'm playing Jenny leclue and wayfarers!

Also I've gone through the early access of baulders gate 3 a few times now but I really feel like playing again-
At the moment I'm playing Jenny leclue and wayfarers!

Also I've gone through the early access of baulders gate 3 a few times now but I really feel like playing again-
5iXiC8z.pngR8nTacr.pngmpPOSMj.png
Actively, pretty much just Hades. (Flight Rising and Neopets, if those count.) Also JUST started Part Time UFO on switch as well.

I'm also in the middle of a Pokemon Shield run but I'm long done with Sword and both DLCs (well, mostly) so it's a bit uhhhh on hiatus maybe
Actively, pretty much just Hades. (Flight Rising and Neopets, if those count.) Also JUST started Part Time UFO on switch as well.

I'm also in the middle of a Pokemon Shield run but I'm long done with Sword and both DLCs (well, mostly) so it's a bit uhhhh on hiatus maybe
tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o8_500.png
i57ulF2.png a
online, but afk
Cal
he/they
FR +0
hi!
Doing my 5-6th 120% Spyro run (I used to try timing myself with no way to properly 'speedrun' lol)
on the backburner:
Got Super Mario 64 I need to complete. I've given up on getting all the stars lol
Pokemon Explorers of Time (Just missing a few legendaries, got ~3 lv 100s in the process)
Doing my 5-6th 120% Spyro run (I used to try timing myself with no way to properly 'speedrun' lol)
on the backburner:
Got Super Mario 64 I need to complete. I've given up on getting all the stars lol
Pokemon Explorers of Time (Just missing a few legendaries, got ~3 lv 100s in the process)
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9