Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bright Eyes
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 199 200
Oh my god, I- Thank you for this update. Like, I never comment on these things but I have to this time, this made my day. Now I can make my avatar derg's eyes a little lighter and that makes me so happy.

Oh my god, I- Thank you for this update. Like, I never comment on these things but I have to this time, this made my day. Now I can make my avatar derg's eyes a little lighter and that makes me so happy.

pitachip-1.png
- genderfluid (he/she/they)
- aro/ace
- neurodivergent
- adult (21)
- art dump
Yesss
Yesss
754FFF91-4E22-46B4-BC8F-0DF6C76E370E.png
This is amazing. Thank you thank you thank you!!
This is amazing. Thank you thank you thank you!!
There are few things in life as challenging as having to publicly change our positions on a subject, and I imagine it's even worse when you have thousands of people watching.

I don't have an opinion on the system or a preference either way, but kudos to the staff for their choice and how open they were in sharing their views, that's always admirable!
There are few things in life as challenging as having to publicly change our positions on a subject, and I imagine it's even worse when you have thousands of people watching.

I don't have an opinion on the system or a preference either way, but kudos to the staff for their choice and how open they were in sharing their views, that's always admirable!
- Coli Addiction Quest/Challenge Thread
One of the best updates, keep on keeping on
One of the best updates, keep on keeping on
THANK YOU STAFF...... kisses u /p
THANK YOU STAFF...... kisses u /p
"link • ufology
they/he/she
Does anyone know how much the vials cost?
Does anyone know how much the vials cost?
If I posted it, I'm subbed!
Devs, I really appreciate how you try so hard to create something for everyone in the community.

Love all the updates and fixes!

Devs, I really appreciate how you try so hard to create something for everyone in the community.

Love all the updates and fixes!

In a world where you can be anything... Be nice.
Nice! And a nice new treasure sink too, awesome!
Nice! And a nice new treasure sink too, awesome!

Available at cost to Plague flight members.
While I'm sort of on an indefinite hiatus from playing FR, I still have to drop in to say that I appreciate that staff saw how mad the scattersight situation made people and changed their minds. I'm sure the people who spent thousands on gems on scattersights to get special eyes on their dragons may not be as happy about this as other people are, but still. Better late than never.

Now if we could get an option to layer eyes above apparel... fire primal would look good on my progen if her apparel didn't cover it all.
While I'm sort of on an indefinite hiatus from playing FR, I still have to drop in to say that I appreciate that staff saw how mad the scattersight situation made people and changed their minds. I'm sure the people who spent thousands on gems on scattersights to get special eyes on their dragons may not be as happy about this as other people are, but still. Better late than never.

Now if we could get an option to layer eyes above apparel... fire primal would look good on my progen if her apparel didn't cover it all.
NTCq9zE.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 199 200