Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] .: // Ashton’s Artisan \\ :.
@erevainsgirl

Hello! I can absolutely do Lucina! If you have anything else you want to add any time before your order is completed, feel free to let me know!
Since you’re my first client, I’ll give you 25% off the total. :) So that will be 67.5kt or 60g up front and then the other half after your order is completed. I work on a 2600 x 2600 px canvas! Is this okay?

Thank you for your interest!
@erevainsgirl

Hello! I can absolutely do Lucina! If you have anything else you want to add any time before your order is completed, feel free to let me know!
Since you’re my first client, I’ll give you 25% off the total. :) So that will be 67.5kt or 60g up front and then the other half after your order is completed. I work on a 2600 x 2600 px canvas! Is this okay?

YCOzZhb.gif
theultimatecatsig.gif
@Vorne
That sounds great, thank you! I'll send the payment shortly ^^
@Vorne
That sounds great, thank you! I'll send the payment shortly ^^
0ubjkVv.pngvrRYk2s.png
fqKRHL8.pngXePxU45.png
Up!
Up!
YCOzZhb.gif
theultimatecatsig.gif
@Vorne hi! Think you'd be able to do a ferret with the main colour being pink (leaning more towards a light pink)? Im not sure on a theme, anything thats fun for you i suppose! If you wanna add anything extra too it id be happy to pay the bit extra as long as you have fun with it lmao
@Vorne hi! Think you'd be able to do a ferret with the main colour being pink (leaning more towards a light pink)? Im not sure on a theme, anything thats fun for you i suppose! If you wanna add anything extra too it id be happy to pay the bit extra as long as you have fun with it lmao
@Hugabeey

Hello! I can do that! Just so I know we’re thinking of the same thing, by ferret do you mean a pet ferret, like in real life? Pink is a fun color!
I won’t add anything that ends up having you pay more, unless you give an idea of what you’d like. It would be unfair to make you pay for something you didn’t like! You’re always welcome to ask for updates to see if what I’m doing is to your liking. You can change whatever you like during the creating process. :)
That will be 90kt or 80g up front, please! Or a mix of both/items.

@Hugabeey

Hello! I can do that! Just so I know we’re thinking of the same thing, by ferret do you mean a pet ferret, like in real life? Pink is a fun color!
I won’t add anything that ends up having you pay more, unless you give an idea of what you’d like. It would be unfair to make you pay for something you didn’t like! You’re always welcome to ask for updates to see if what I’m doing is to your liking. You can change whatever you like during the creating process. :)
That will be 90kt or 80g up front, please! Or a mix of both/items.

YCOzZhb.gif
theultimatecatsig.gif
@Vorne I'd love to get a slot for a human scenic silhouette or two if you still have a slot open!
@Vorne I'd love to get a slot for a human scenic silhouette or two if you still have a slot open!
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@OnyxBat

Hello! I still have a slot open! Do you have any specific human characters in mind, or does it not matter? Also, do you have any preferences with colors, a theme, or the scenery?
@OnyxBat

Hello! I still have a slot open! Do you have any specific human characters in mind, or does it not matter? Also, do you have any preferences with colors, a theme, or the scenery?
YCOzZhb.gif
theultimatecatsig.gif
@Vorne Yeah I have a few in mind;

Achi - I was thinking spooky dead forest at night vibes (with magpies) like in this pic.
Zakka - A summer night with fireflies and bats maybe something like this.
Horen - Japanese maple forest in the autumn like so
Capri - Something really springy like this or this.
Haia - Something snowy with northern lights like this.
@Vorne Yeah I have a few in mind;

Achi - I was thinking spooky dead forest at night vibes (with magpies) like in this pic.
Zakka - A summer night with fireflies and bats maybe something like this.
Horen - Japanese maple forest in the autumn like so
Capri - Something really springy like this or this.
Haia - Something snowy with northern lights like this.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@Vorne yes a pet ferret! But I dont have one of my own, just any pet ferret will do, and I'll send the gems right over!
@Vorne yes a pet ferret! But I dont have one of my own, just any pet ferret will do, and I'll send the gems right over!
@OnyxBat

Oh my! Unfortunately I can only take one at this time, so do you prefer any one over the other? However, I offer 30% off every 3rd order (i.e. 3rd order, 6th, 9th and so on; I don’t have all my discounts figured out yet, so I don’t have that section up as of right now), if you wish to make more in the future!

Thank you very much for your interest!

@Hugabeey

Thank you very much! I will get started as soon as I can!
@OnyxBat

Oh my! Unfortunately I can only take one at this time, so do you prefer any one over the other? However, I offer 30% off every 3rd order (i.e. 3rd order, 6th, 9th and so on; I don’t have all my discounts figured out yet, so I don’t have that section up as of right now), if you wish to make more in the future!

Thank you very much for your interest!

@Hugabeey

Thank you very much! I will get started as soon as I can!
YCOzZhb.gif
theultimatecatsig.gif