Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | World Map Revamp
OMGGGG I LOVE THIS UPDATE
OMGGGG I LOVE THIS UPDATE
6Y37bTm.png
I'm so happy about this!

I've never cared so much about lore for where my clan is (probably because I LIKE the idea of chilling around the behemoth anyways) but I've known friends who didn't want to upgrade their lair space because they really wanted to stay in a specific area.

I'm so happy they can both have the space and enjoy the coziness of the area they want to be in for their clan.

This is an amazing amount of work and thank you for putting so much into it for everyone to enjoy!
I'm so happy about this!

I've never cared so much about lore for where my clan is (probably because I LIKE the idea of chilling around the behemoth anyways) but I've known friends who didn't want to upgrade their lair space because they really wanted to stay in a specific area.

I'm so happy they can both have the space and enjoy the coziness of the area they want to be in for their clan.

This is an amazing amount of work and thank you for putting so much into it for everyone to enjoy!
Yo, the new map is Fantastic. Awesome work!
Yo, the new map is Fantastic. Awesome work!
xs4hYlx.gif
I love the canon underwater cave lore! [quote name="Disbounded" date="2021-03-08 20:58:49" ] [map x=2431 y=2096 view=submerged width=480 height=240]Check it out![/map] [/quote] [item=Leucistic Axolotl] [quote]Leucistic axolotl develop their lack of pigmentation from living deep in underwater caves.[/quote]
I love the canon underwater cave lore!
Disbounded wrote on 2021-03-08 20:58:49:

Leucistic Axolotl
Quote:
Leucistic axolotl develop their lack of pigmentation from living deep in underwater caves.
VGxuHXT.png
:D
:D
You know, with that map update, with all it's fancy details and animations, we still can't find Tidelord.
You know, with that map update, with all it's fancy details and animations, we still can't find Tidelord.
We are who we are and nothing more.
[quote name="Pandora23" date="2021-03-10 11:23:12" ] You know, with that map update, with all it's fancy details and animations, we still can't find Tidelord. [/quote] Imagine Tidelord chillin over in the ocean somewhere, and you can see him in underwater mode
Pandora23 wrote on 2021-03-10 11:23:12:
Imagine Tidelord chillin over in the ocean somewhere, and you can see him in underwater mode
VGxuHXT.png
Is that an emperor dragon in the bottom right corner? [emoji=tundra star size=2]
Is that an emperor dragon in the bottom right corner?

*laughs in unethical Plague magicks*
ah, it is so fun to see the map in detail...

*laughs in unethical Plague magicks*
ah, it is so fun to see the map in detail...
available 9:00 - 19:00 server time
The trading post moves XD , its currently right here https://www1.flightrising.com/world-map?pinx=2088&piny=2200&view=land&viewpin=true

Edit. Linked it this time.
The trading post moves XD , its currently right here https://www1.flightrising.com/world-map?pinx=2088&piny=2200&view=land&viewpin=true

Edit. Linked it this time.