Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Merge Assay bloodlines & foresee progeny
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page
Big support. This would be way easier than having two tabs and having to input IDs twice. And I'm certainly no expert but from my (limited) coding knowledge it doesn't sound to me like it would be difficult to do.
Big support. This would be way easier than having two tabs and having to input IDs twice. And I'm certainly no expert but from my (limited) coding knowledge it doesn't sound to me like it would be difficult to do.
Support, it just seems very unnecessary to have them in two places
Support, it just seems very unnecessary to have them in two places
wq9PoXA.png
Support! Maybe theres a big reason for why they're seperate that I'm missing, but it'd be a really nice QoL update.
Support! Maybe theres a big reason for why they're seperate that I'm missing, but it'd be a really nice QoL update.
arcane.gif

him / them
wishlist
Yep yep. gotta support this. i really have no idea why it is the way it currently is, but it seems antiquated and could use a good overhaul.

(the artwork for the scrying workshop could use a lift too. maybe it's already coming down the pipeline at some point, since they are slowly updating the art in crossroads and the map functionality etc.)
Yep yep. gotta support this. i really have no idea why it is the way it currently is, but it seems antiquated and could use a good overhaul.

(the artwork for the scrying workshop could use a lift too. maybe it's already coming down the pipeline at some point, since they are slowly updating the art in crossroads and the map functionality etc.)
33352.png U65gRpm.png EP9270D.png 33351.png
Support!!!
Support!!!
Qp09zsm.png………..……………......…. grZBYZe.png ……..…..……………...…. Tn4TEAZ.png
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page