Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | St. Pat's Raffle: CLOSED
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 38 39
AH

I’ll claim a shower of petals, something lovely, and uh, designer gifts.

these are my top 3 choices
AH

I’ll claim a shower of petals, something lovely, and uh, designer gifts.

these are my top 3 choices
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
@SilencedRose, since you're a couple down the list can we get your top three choices in case the 1 & 2 winners pick the prize you want as they get first picks? just wanna make sure we know what to send you in case it gets claimed :3
@SilencedRose, since you're a couple down the list can we get your top three choices in case the 1 & 2 winners pick the prize you want as they get first picks? just wanna make sure we know what to send you in case it gets claimed :3
TO5f5vS.png
1YB0OjO.png
FObX7rS.png
VjdktqS.png
SV9CXSe.png
mqW8lnj.png
mlHpBMC.png
QUIpVFE.png
OuP0IWM.png
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
sZzoy2N.png
flR5THXv_o.png LOdnHQ8.png
okay! sure! I edited the above.
okay! sure! I edited the above.
< pat?

<
thank you so much <3 as soon as i hear from 1 & 2 i'll send you your gift :3
thank you so much <3 as soon as i hear from 1 & 2 i'll send you your gift :3
TO5f5vS.png
1YB0OjO.png
FObX7rS.png
VjdktqS.png
SV9CXSe.png
mqW8lnj.png
mlHpBMC.png
QUIpVFE.png
OuP0IWM.png
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
sZzoy2N.png
‘kay!
‘kay!
< pat?

<
@nebulaxie Haha actually that's kind of a relief. All the veils are super cute and I love them but when I joined the raffle I didn't have the dragon chaos going on that I do now with fodder saves and project pairs (and a raffle win I honestly don't remember participating in XD). Getting to dress up my babies is a much easier outcome here for my current situation. So all I gotta do now is to think about who gets it! But are you breeding these veils as pairs again? Maybe in a couple weeks I'll have everything sorted and I can buy someone from one of you guys instead [emoji=coatl tongue size=1] I do not want 60 project dragons across only 3 breeding projects taking up all my lair space :D
@nebulaxie Haha actually that's kind of a relief. All the veils are super cute and I love them but when I joined the raffle I didn't have the dragon chaos going on that I do now with fodder saves and project pairs (and a raffle win I honestly don't remember participating in XD). Getting to dress up my babies is a much easier outcome here for my current situation. So all I gotta do now is to think about who gets it! But are you breeding these veils as pairs again? Maybe in a couple weeks I'll have everything sorted and I can buy someone from one of you guys instead
I do not want 60 project dragons across only 3 breeding projects taking up all my lair space :D
@FableTheWolf omg i've been in that position. i sent out a BUNCH of veils the other week to breed for matchy eyes and then they all gave me like three eggs and were hatching like every other day or something and i was like OMG NO SPACE xD

but i digress... lmao. i am putting the veils back in on the 28th actually so you won't have to wait too long <3 prices are fairly cheap for me and i'm happy holding onto things if need be when that time arrives.
@FableTheWolf omg i've been in that position. i sent out a BUNCH of veils the other week to breed for matchy eyes and then they all gave me like three eggs and were hatching like every other day or something and i was like OMG NO SPACE xD

but i digress... lmao. i am putting the veils back in on the 28th actually so you won't have to wait too long <3 prices are fairly cheap for me and i'm happy holding onto things if need be when that time arrives.
TO5f5vS.png
1YB0OjO.png
FObX7rS.png
VjdktqS.png
SV9CXSe.png
mqW8lnj.png
mlHpBMC.png
QUIpVFE.png
OuP0IWM.png
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
sZzoy2N.png
Yay! Thanks for hosting! I love all things Valentine's-themed!

Please correct me if I'm doing anything wrong!

1. He loves me, he loves me not
2. A shower of petals
3. A risque surprise
4. Something lovely
Yay! Thanks for hosting! I love all things Valentine's-themed!

Please correct me if I'm doing anything wrong!

1. He loves me, he loves me not
2. A shower of petals
3. A risque surprise
4. Something lovely
tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png
oooh wow thank you! <3

Here's my list!

1. something lovely
2. a shower of petals
3. tie me up
4. that seagull stole my picnic
5.plushie for my valentine