Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons. Free Lore. [+Raffles]
[quote name="Xayxayx" date="2021-02-16 11:14:25" ] @sphericalsphere @Azulops You've been added to the raffle! @BanzhanMushroom he is available but I will need a name for him before I write lore/send him over! You've been added to the raffle! [/quote] Ahh I see, hmmm I guess his name would be Magnolia? :)
Xayxayx wrote on 2021-02-16 11:14:25:
@sphericalsphere @Azulops You've been added to the raffle!

@BanzhanMushroom he is available but I will need a name for him before I write lore/send him over! You've been added to the raffle!

Ahh I see, hmmm I guess his name would be Magnolia? :)
Life may be tough sometimes but never let that be the reason that brings you down

She/her|A Mushroom
> What’s your favourite colour combo on FR?

I don’t have an exact favourite, but I love brown matched with yellow or aqua! At the moment, I’m trying to breed a Clay/Clay/Aqua Male Imp. They’re such a rare combo T-T

(May I be on the Pinglist for Raffles? Also want to add that I love the layout of your hatchery! It’s super organised and pleasing.)
> What’s your favourite colour combo on FR?

I don’t have an exact favourite, but I love brown matched with yellow or aqua! At the moment, I’m trying to breed a Clay/Clay/Aqua Male Imp. They’re such a rare combo T-T

(May I be on the Pinglist for Raffles? Also want to add that I love the layout of your hatchery! It’s super organised and pleasing.)
Sales
97325691.png
/G1s & Sales!87214688.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
Hello there! May I have # 455 and I'll call him Starblade and #433 and I'll him Anmut
and can both have some lore blurb please! Thank you!
Hello there! May I have # 455 and I'll call him Starblade and #433 and I'll him Anmut
and can both have some lore blurb please! Thank you!
v2PJF9u.pngAswnqzl.png6YousWl.png
OETsgJU.pngTNxnLAD.pngoK2VVlE.png
LRdLP2V.pngmlHpBMC.pngYMPbu9R.png
9e5d78ab-7e9d-11eb-b2fc-8f2100ed1651.gif lPi6f.giflYa5r.gifWAd66.gifzr0F2.gif
click me! :)
Ello @Xayxayx! Is unnamed green boi #429 still available? If so, I'll call him Brandon.
Add a little lore blurb to him too!
Ummm...for my favorite color combos (raffle)...I love combos that involve blue, black, grey, or white...
Oh, I almost forgot, may I be in the pinglist?
Ello @Xayxayx! Is unnamed green boi #429 still available? If so, I'll call him Brandon.
Add a little lore blurb to him too!
Ummm...for my favorite color combos (raffle)...I love combos that involve blue, black, grey, or white...
Oh, I almost forgot, may I be in the pinglist?
formal-derg-bust-20210314171603.png16099130109727982300576831050166.gif[/url]formal-derg-bust-20210324133515.png
Hello! Could i get the Gaoler female #445? #66439826 to be more specific.
Id like to name her Astrill!
Hello! Could i get the Gaoler female #445? #66439826 to be more specific.
Id like to name her Astrill!
@Xayxayx

Is that boy still available? I would call him Aurores!
https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/671935/67193448_350.png?mtime=ZYCeHGTkaWA
@Xayxayx

Is that boy still available? I would call him Aurores!
https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/671935/67193448_350.png?mtime=ZYCeHGTkaWA
What cute art!!!

What's your favorite color combo on FR?:
It's really hard to pick one specifc color combo as my absolute favorite- there's just too many gorgeous options! But I do love how orange and yellow tones look together with other colors <3 One of myfavorite dragons is Teal/Peach/Abyss for example.

Thank you for hosting <3
What cute art!!!

What's your favorite color combo on FR?:
It's really hard to pick one specifc color combo as my absolute favorite- there's just too many gorgeous options! But I do love how orange and yellow tones look together with other colors <3 One of myfavorite dragons is Teal/Peach/Abyss for example.

Thank you for hosting <3
835f82241bde5c3fdab93dcabc04f34425703952.png3b3fdf11a371593fe406aecfde3cc58dffa966ae.pngd68dbe491908146d7ba91be515fda75232d91960.pngfdaffaf5dbfa65d847a15ad972a5432bcac3fcbc.png
@Cantertothewinds Entered!

@StarsDragon Sent!

@Sylea Sent! They make such a perfect pair (:

@BanzhanMushroom That's a perfect name for him! I'll send him over when his lore's finished!

@SpiritX Added to the raffles pinglist! Thank you so much for your kind words! 100% of the credit for the thread's appearance goes to @TheAwesoMew for designing it and doing all the coding! Before this, the only "coding" it had was a few bolded words here and there, so safe to say, it looks WAY better now! (:

@Cypr3ss #433 was taken, but Starblade will be on his way to you when his lore's done!

@RondeKetan03 Added you to the raffle and pinglist and will send Brandon over when his lore's finished!

@Daviationsss Sent!

@Amadere Sent!

@FinnFantastic Added you to the raffle (:

@Cantertothewinds Entered!

@StarsDragon Sent!

@Sylea Sent! They make such a perfect pair (:

@BanzhanMushroom That's a perfect name for him! I'll send him over when his lore's finished!

@SpiritX Added to the raffles pinglist! Thank you so much for your kind words! 100% of the credit for the thread's appearance goes to @TheAwesoMew for designing it and doing all the coding! Before this, the only "coding" it had was a few bolded words here and there, so safe to say, it looks WAY better now! (:

@Cypr3ss #433 was taken, but Starblade will be on his way to you when his lore's done!

@RondeKetan03 Added you to the raffle and pinglist and will send Brandon over when his lore's finished!

@Daviationsss Sent!

@Amadere Sent!

@FinnFantastic Added you to the raffle (:

wjPnp7u.png
@Xayxayx Could I get this lovely boy? I've been eyeing him for a while and finally landed on a good vibe. His name would be Xivon, and I'd love a lore blurb if you've got the time (I'm thinking he's gonna be a terrarium maker, but don't feel constricted. Hope you don't mind me sharing his plans as well, I got excited [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66462607][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/664627/66462607_350.png[/img][/url] [outfit=1484273] [s]You can also send some more dragons that need blurbs to me, I've got a writing challenge going on that could use some fuel[/s]
@Xayxayx
Could I get this lovely boy? I've been eyeing him for a while and finally landed on a good vibe. His name would be Xivon, and I'd love a lore blurb if you've got the time (I'm thinking he's gonna be a terrarium maker, but don't feel constricted. Hope you don't mind me sharing his plans as well, I got excited
66462607_350.png
Not Found

You can also send some more dragons that need blurbs to me, I've got a writing challenge going on that could use some fuel
Wishlist (for now)
@Redtiger7736 THANK YOU YOU'RE MY HERO!
I will totally write lore for Xivon, I just can't promise I'll get to it soon lol
@Redtiger7736 THANK YOU YOU'RE MY HERO!
I will totally write lore for Xivon, I just can't promise I'll get to it soon lol
wjPnp7u.png