Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | St. Pat's Raffle: CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39

bump

bump
TO5f5vS.png
1YB0OjO.png
FObX7rS.png
VjdktqS.png
SV9CXSe.png
mqW8lnj.png
mlHpBMC.png
QUIpVFE.png
OuP0IWM.png
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
sZzoy2N.png
flR5THXv_o.png LOdnHQ8.png
we've reached another milestone~ we've unlocked the 500 tickets sold prize and our next prize to unlock has been added <3
we've reached another milestone~ we've unlocked the 500 tickets sold prize and our next prize to unlock has been added <3
TO5f5vS.png
1YB0OjO.png
FObX7rS.png
VjdktqS.png
SV9CXSe.png
mqW8lnj.png
mlHpBMC.png
QUIpVFE.png
OuP0IWM.png
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
sZzoy2N.png

bump

bump
TO5f5vS.png
1YB0OjO.png
FObX7rS.png
VjdktqS.png
SV9CXSe.png
mqW8lnj.png
mlHpBMC.png
QUIpVFE.png
OuP0IWM.png
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
sZzoy2N.png

b u m p

b u m p
........................................................................................... she/her • 30
• veilspun hatchery
• wishlist
• fr +3
Lavaborne Hoax

bump

bump
TO5f5vS.png
1YB0OjO.png
FObX7rS.png
VjdktqS.png
SV9CXSe.png
mqW8lnj.png
mlHpBMC.png
QUIpVFE.png
OuP0IWM.png
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
sZzoy2N.png
Got more petals on the way.

@StarNovas I love you cause you are timid most of the time, but when you come out of your shell you always surprise me in new and different ways

@Mizucho I love you cause you are so caring but also such a dork like me <3

@Juriibirb I love you cause we but heads and then are best buddies the next with plans to take over the world!

@ashycat23 I love you cause you put up with me and all my sass

@wynnie I love you cause you know Shadow is the best flight <3 but also cause you share funny/amazing stories and pictures of beautiful places I will probably never get to visit ;-;
Got more petals on the way.

@StarNovas I love you cause you are timid most of the time, but when you come out of your shell you always surprise me in new and different ways

@Mizucho I love you cause you are so caring but also such a dork like me <3

@Juriibirb I love you cause we but heads and then are best buddies the next with plans to take over the world!

@ashycat23 I love you cause you put up with me and all my sass

@wynnie I love you cause you know Shadow is the best flight <3 but also cause you share funny/amazing stories and pictures of beautiful places I will probably never get to visit ;-;
mmk so:
@dark78660 i love you because without you or (@bearboozle) i would not have discovered this game. Also because shadow flight rules, and because who else am i gunna play stardew valley with until 4am my time?

@jurribirb i love you cus you're a sweetie, and you're just lovely :D

@mizucho i love you cus like jurri you're a sweetie and a lovely person!

@ashycat23 i love you cus you're sassy and we need someone to balance out dark's sass lol plus stardew (which we really need to play more which is totally on me)

@StarNovas i love you because you're a sweetie even though we don't talk all that much!

i know you said five but i just wanted to send love to someone else so i know this one won't be counted;

@UnicornCats i love you because you are an absolute delight and you always cheer me up in voice chat and maybe one day when i'm better at fortnite we can play again - also we really need to have an animal crossing date again soooooooooooon when wynnie is playing her switch more <3

mmk so:
@dark78660 i love you because without you or (@bearboozle) i would not have discovered this game. Also because shadow flight rules, and because who else am i gunna play stardew valley with until 4am my time?

@jurribirb i love you cus you're a sweetie, and you're just lovely :D

@mizucho i love you cus like jurri you're a sweetie and a lovely person!

@ashycat23 i love you cus you're sassy and we need someone to balance out dark's sass lol plus stardew (which we really need to play more which is totally on me)

@StarNovas i love you because you're a sweetie even though we don't talk all that much!

i know you said five but i just wanted to send love to someone else so i know this one won't be counted;

@UnicornCats i love you because you are an absolute delight and you always cheer me up in voice chat and maybe one day when i'm better at fortnite we can play again - also we really need to have an animal crossing date again soooooooooooon when wynnie is playing her switch more <3

b u m p

b u m p
........................................................................................... she/her • 30
• veilspun hatchery
• wishlist
• fr +3
Lavaborne Hoax

good morn bump

good morn bump
TO5f5vS.png
1YB0OjO.png
FObX7rS.png
VjdktqS.png
SV9CXSe.png
mqW8lnj.png