Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Magnus Archives!
@HelloWorld145 - I hear you. TMA is such a good starting point for creativity but like? There's almost too much you can do with it so you get overwhelmed.

I'd love to make more stuff for the Lonely because I know it's not one of the more popular entities, like the Beholding, the Spiral or the Hunt.
@HelloWorld145 - I hear you. TMA is such a good starting point for creativity but like? There's almost too much you can do with it so you get overwhelmed.

I'd love to make more stuff for the Lonely because I know it's not one of the more popular entities, like the Beholding, the Spiral or the Hunt.
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
I just started listening to TMA and I'm still on season 1 but wow it's good and definitely is scaring me. can't wait until I get to the point where it all starts coming together and I actually know what the entities even are lmao
I just started listening to TMA and I'm still on season 1 but wow it's good and definitely is scaring me. can't wait until I get to the point where it all starts coming together and I actually know what the entities even are lmao
he/they
So I had a thought last night while I listening back on old episodes, I think the Stranger and the Corruption are actually somewhat related and might have arisen at the same time. Many animals instinctively avoid outsiders because they could potentially be carrying diseases or parasites. So maybe the fear of strangers is deeply tied in with the fear of sickness? Idk but sleep-derived me was like "yes this is genius and the world needs to know"
So I had a thought last night while I listening back on old episodes, I think the Stranger and the Corruption are actually somewhat related and might have arisen at the same time. Many animals instinctively avoid outsiders because they could potentially be carrying diseases or parasites. So maybe the fear of strangers is deeply tied in with the fear of sickness? Idk but sleep-derived me was like "yes this is genius and the world needs to know"
SORmH.gif xTVXP.gif F8Yyq.gif WEc1O.gif FgSlG.gif
[GRABS THIS FORUM]

I absolutely love TMA, I have a WHOLE page in my lair dedicated to fandragons! Honestly it's just conceptually so fun, I love the characters and the universe of TMA a whole lot, especially as a long time horror fan who's moreso into like actual monsters and psychological horror over like..... slashers n stuff. And who loves a good mystery. And podcasts where every ep isn't 1-2 hrs long (seriously, every other podcast people tell me to listen to is stupidly long).

Personally, my favourite character is easily Michael absolutely no debate there, but I do really like Martin and Tim too. Favourite entity would be The Corruption! Dumb little bug man over here.
[GRABS THIS FORUM]

I absolutely love TMA, I have a WHOLE page in my lair dedicated to fandragons! Honestly it's just conceptually so fun, I love the characters and the universe of TMA a whole lot, especially as a long time horror fan who's moreso into like actual monsters and psychological horror over like..... slashers n stuff. And who loves a good mystery. And podcasts where every ep isn't 1-2 hrs long (seriously, every other podcast people tell me to listen to is stupidly long).

Personally, my favourite character is easily Michael absolutely no debate there, but I do really like Martin and Tim too. Favourite entity would be The Corruption! Dumb little bug man over here.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
I've only recently started listening to it, gotten to the first 5 or so episodes, but it's really good so far! I have a hard time paying attention to podcasts/tv shows/really anything where people are talking without subtitles or looking at the person as they're talking, but that actually hasn't really been a problem with TMA. His voice is very calm and slow, but still stands out a bit. I don't really know how to explain it, but it's just easier to pay attention to. [s]But also like? Weirdly unsettling? It's weird. He's weird.[/s] [quote name="Recallback" date="2020-10-08 15:42:29" ] ...Honestly it's just conceptually so fun, I love the characters and the universe of TMA a whole lot, especially as a long time horror fan who's moreso into like actual monsters and psychological horror over like..... slashers n stuff. And who loves a good mystery. And podcasts where every ep isn't 1-2 hrs long (seriously, every other podcast people tell me to listen to is stupidly long).... [/quote] ^^^ Basically this. I don't like 'conventional' body horror, lots of blood, heavy injuries, the like. I prefer more sickness, multiple eyes or mouths, unfathomable eldritch horrors. [s]It's actually kinda like what my lore is going to look like when it's done hehe[/s]
I've only recently started listening to it, gotten to the first 5 or so episodes, but it's really good so far! I have a hard time paying attention to podcasts/tv shows/really anything where people are talking without subtitles or looking at the person as they're talking, but that actually hasn't really been a problem with TMA. His voice is very calm and slow, but still stands out a bit. I don't really know how to explain it, but it's just easier to pay attention to. But also like? Weirdly unsettling? It's weird. He's weird.
Recallback wrote on 2020-10-08 15:42:29:
...Honestly it's just conceptually so fun, I love the characters and the universe of TMA a whole lot, especially as a long time horror fan who's moreso into like actual monsters and psychological horror over like..... slashers n stuff. And who loves a good mystery. And podcasts where every ep isn't 1-2 hrs long (seriously, every other podcast people tell me to listen to is stupidly long)....

^^^ Basically this. I don't like 'conventional' body horror, lots of blood, heavy injuries, the like. I prefer more sickness, multiple eyes or mouths, unfathomable eldritch horrors. It's actually kinda like what my lore is going to look like when it's done hehe
} pings encouraged! i'm subbed to a lot of threads {

} check out my avatar dragon! {

} i forget things easily, please ping/PM me if i haven't responded in a few days {
@Prinx -- there's a transcript website, if that helps! (although you mentioned it isn't an issue, i just wanted to notify you ^^)
@Prinx -- there's a transcript website, if that helps! (although you mentioned it isn't an issue, i just wanted to notify you ^^)
[CONSUME]
-
KYZER
IT/ITS
FR+3
.......................................................................................................PicsArt_10-14-12.46.37.png
I'm quite proud of my Jurgen Leitner fandragon, I got a whole tab to be his library and put my sales/wip dragons in there as archival assistants lol. Also working on some distortion dragons! Though I'm having some trouble with that.
I'm quite proud of my Jurgen Leitner fandragon, I got a whole tab to be his library and put my sales/wip dragons in there as archival assistants lol. Also working on some distortion dragons! Though I'm having some trouble with that.
Tumblr_l_105668271543025.gif Tumblr_l_465819835040329.gif Tumblr_l_480837266072643.gif
Rage, resident fandragon collector and avatar of the Desolation
Time for some necromancy. (Feels like enough topics exist for TMA so I'm just gonna put this here instead of making a new topic)

I've been considering getting into TMA recently, just seems interesting and right up my alley, yknow
Time for some necromancy. (Feels like enough topics exist for TMA so I'm just gonna put this here instead of making a new topic)

I've been considering getting into TMA recently, just seems interesting and right up my alley, yknow
OvsSafP.pngZCtHkwl.pngQUIpVFE.pngHFTcGUj.pngPt4fSdU.pngmlHpBMC.png.png
dlR2bWP.pngypcKWM0.pnghSzgn50.pngAlIIHoP.png22pqEjf.pngFObX7rS.png.png
vcFDRmq.pngsmOaI1V.pngDa1cz0f.pngpellbsg.pngWFpPzZn.png.pngYMPbu9R.png
PRICTGJ.png2VtxnMX.pngh8xC2D1.pngyZFrBUC.png.pngqhK4FYS.png.png
I LOVE TMA!!!! I haven't listened in awhile though,,,I might try reading the transcripts to catch up easier but it doesn't Feel the same as actually listening :sob:

Melanie is easily my favorite. Slay queen. I Should make a fandragon of her one day when I finish :3

rn im on season 4 iirc
I LOVE TMA!!!! I haven't listened in awhile though,,,I might try reading the transcripts to catch up easier but it doesn't Feel the same as actually listening :sob:

Melanie is easily my favorite. Slay queen. I Should make a fandragon of her one day when I finish :3

rn im on season 4 iirc
Name: Monty
he/it/veil
Will Wood
Fandragons
Untitled11-20240920115203.png
525g
Accent: rest in peace or pieces
Skin: Fishin Fiddles
LF this skin
TMA is one of my favourite podcasts of all time and I am looking forward to seeing its sequel(?) The Magnus Protocol finally starting (technically the pilot is going to be released to I think patrons this month but for general viewing in January)
TMA is one of my favourite podcasts of all time and I am looking forward to seeing its sequel(?) The Magnus Protocol finally starting (technically the pilot is going to be released to I think patrons this month but for general viewing in January)
zdkBiZa.png