Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Why Do I Like This??
steel guitars. the source of the classic country or hawaiian music sound. at some point a change happened and i fell in love with them!
steel guitars. the source of the classic country or hawaiian music sound. at some point a change happened and i fell in love with them!
2.gif
cottagecore minecraft videos
cottagecore minecraft videos
icon dragon | wishlist
remind me not to impulse buy
redoing everything all the time give me a minute
Ant / terrarium videos and Resin videos. Ants Canada and Even and Kate are my go tos
Ant / terrarium videos and Resin videos. Ants Canada and Even and Kate are my go tos
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
I am weirdly addicted to go Thrift Shopping, watch people thrifting and what they find. I follow some tumblrs that show the oddities that people donate. Though I have seen bizarre things on my trips :/ Weirdest thing by far was an open box of tampons...?
I am weirdly addicted to go Thrift Shopping, watch people thrifting and what they find. I follow some tumblrs that show the oddities that people donate. Though I have seen bizarre things on my trips :/ Weirdest thing by far was an open box of tampons...?
The dream smp, im literally only coming back to fr to see if dream smp fan dragons are a thingg
The dream smp, im literally only coming back to fr to see if dream smp fan dragons are a thingg
[quote name="FalloutStreak" date="2021-01-06 20:02:46" ] The dream smp, im literally only coming back to fr to see if dream smp fan dragons are a thingg [/quote] Dream smp is very addictive. Lol.
FalloutStreak wrote on 2021-01-06 20:02:46:

Dream smp is very addictive. Lol.
64044332-Hoard.png xeDKNxe.png
GhNxp8E.png
[quote name="Mediscoot" date="2021-01-05 20:24:34" ] Ant / terrarium videos and Resin videos. Ants Canada and Even and Kate are my go tos [/quote] ANTS CANADA! I was thinking it wouldn’t be as interesting as tarantula keeping, idk, ants are fascinating but they don’t usually hold my interest. But when I realized the channel had other things going on like beetle and mite cultivation and some videos about stingless bees, then of course I ended up watching waaaaay more ant keeping than I’d have expected to. Plus the narration about the lives of the Empires is just really good.
Mediscoot wrote on 2021-01-05 20:24:34:

ANTS CANADA!

I was thinking it wouldn’t be as interesting as tarantula keeping, idk, ants are fascinating but they don’t usually hold my interest. But when I realized the channel had other things going on like beetle and mite cultivation and some videos about stingless bees, then of course I ended up watching waaaaay more ant keeping than I’d have expected to. Plus the narration about the lives of the Empires is just really good.
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
i like watching documentaries that others would find boring ashdfh

i could start with a documentary on the french revolution and whatever is in queue i will watch next and keep doing so for hours when i don't have class ;w;
i like watching documentaries that others would find boring ashdfh

i could start with a documentary on the french revolution and whatever is in queue i will watch next and keep doing so for hours when i don't have class ;w;
art shop
oc sales

wishlist

arius
fr+3
(they/them)

kais
[/indent][/indent]
Dipping plain, dry waffles, into milk/chocolate milk/hot cocoa
Dipping plain, dry waffles, into milk/chocolate milk/hot cocoa
Subscribe
Nocturnal Dust GIVE ME YOUR DIRT! Nocturnal Dust
tempura chicken? i'm the pickiest eater ever (ahaha that's the neurodivergence baby) and the texture of poultry makes me gag but chicken in that specific form is okay?? i tried a piece out of curiosity one time and i've been hooked on it ever since.
tempura chicken? i'm the pickiest eater ever (ahaha that's the neurodivergence baby) and the texture of poultry makes me gag but chicken in that specific form is okay?? i tried a piece out of curiosity one time and i've been hooked on it ever since.
SHADOW | VEY / HE | ADULT

0Q3BEdr.gifUA7SlUO.gifr74ABSD.gif