Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | NotN Swap Hub [2020]
@TeaTenda

Sure, that works! I'll send a CR.
@TeaTenda

Sure, that works! I'll send a CR.
STwixru.pngLight vs. Arcane 2023 IF Raffle Top 25 Total Tickets! Badge by irithyll!efc4RYV.png
@Suzaku your [item=bewildered broom] for a [item=tinder toy]?
@Suzaku
your Bewildered Broom for a Tinder Toy ?

dreamlogic |
they/he |
FR+1 |
sales tab |
wishlist |
HBn6uXZ.gif
@LapisCrescendo your [item=manticore's might] for one of the fams on your want list? (i have extras of most, lemme know if you've got a preference)
@LapisCrescendo
your Manticore's Might for one of the fams on your want list? (i have extras of most, lemme know if you've got a preference)

dreamlogic |
they/he |
FR+1 |
sales tab |
wishlist |
HBn6uXZ.gif
@arcaneidolriots
How many chests will you trade for an egg?
@arcaneidolriots
How many chests will you trade for an egg?
@Sporeshroom, not sure if you meant to ping someone else, but I don't have eggs listed anywhere on my post since I'm not interested in them.
@Sporeshroom, not sure if you meant to ping someone else, but I don't have eggs listed anywhere on my post since I'm not interested in them.
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
[center][u][b]Happy NOTN![/b][/u][/center] [u][b]Have[/b][/u] Swipp Trade: [item= giant swallowtail caterpillar] x3 stacks Apparel: [item= woeful vial]x5 [item= woeful tools]x3 [item= woeful presence]x4 + Various previous apparel -- ask me! Familiars: [item= manticore's might]x2 [item= catty cannon]x1 [item = wicker dragon]x3 [item= tinder toy]x3 [item= silverstring harp]x3 [item= bewildered broom]x2 [item= steadfast sweeper]x2 [item= magic carpet]x4 [item= raucous runner]x1 [item= poltergeist piano]x4 [item= writer's aid]x2 [item= ENCOURAGING QUILL]x3 + Various previous familiars -- go ahead and ask! [u][b]Want[/b][/u] Swipp Trade: All food items [b]except[/b] Giant Swallowtail Caterpillars All trinkets [b]except[/b] Crystal Balls - Mats for mats 1:1, 2:1 food for trinkets - Trading for familiars and apparel, one half portion of the swipp trade (20/18 trinkets or 45/42 food items). A mix of trinkets and food items is fine with me! Other: [item= unhatched nocturne egg] [item= strange chest]
Happy NOTN!
Have

Swipp Trade:
Giant Swallowtail Caterpillar x3 stacks

Apparel:
Woeful Vial x5 Woeful Tools x3 Woeful Presence x4
+ Various previous apparel -- ask me!

Familiars:
Manticore's Might x2 Catty Cannon x1 Wicker Dragon x3 Tinder Toy x3
Silverstring Harp x3 Bewildered Broom x2 Steadfast Sweeper x2 Magic Carpet x4
Raucous Runner x1 Poltergeist Piano x4 Writer's Aid x2 Encouraging Quill x3
+ Various previous familiars -- go ahead and ask!

Want

Swipp Trade:

All food items except Giant Swallowtail Caterpillars
All trinkets except Crystal Balls
- Mats for mats 1:1, 2:1 food for trinkets
- Trading for familiars and apparel, one half portion of the swipp trade (20/18 trinkets or 45/42 food items). A mix of trinkets and food items is fine with me!

Other:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg Strange Chest
feCuB45.png
@Noming
Can I trade a stack of living stones and 20 crystal balls for a stack of caterpillars, a woeful presence and a woeful vial please?
@Noming
Can I trade a stack of living stones and 20 crystal balls for a stack of caterpillars, a woeful presence and a woeful vial please?
CK1QM1M.png96558434.png96558435.png96558436.png96558437.png
[quote name="CosmicAngel" date="2020-12-24 19:53:31" ] [center][b]Have:[/b] [item=Flying Gurnard] x7 stacks [b]Want:[/b] [item=bee orchid] x7 stacks[/center] [/quote] Doesn't have to be all at once, you can pick and choose however many you'd like to swap for!
CosmicAngel wrote on 2020-12-24 19:53:31:
Have:

Flying Gurnard x7 stacks

Want:

Bee Orchid x7 stacks

Doesn't have to be all at once, you can pick and choose however many you'd like to swap for!
@Okapi

I'm sorry if my post wasn't clear but I'm afraid Crystal Balls are the only trinkets I'm not looking for at the moment.
@Okapi

I'm sorry if my post wasn't clear but I'm afraid Crystal Balls are the only trinkets I'm not looking for at the moment.
feCuB45.png
@Tayjo
lah for both is 218g for eggs and 28g for scrolls at this exact moment i wrote this, so probably like 10-12 scrolls according to google. i don't really need THAT many scrolls and i think it would be better to save my eggs up for future investments right now, and getting that many scrolls would be an insane amount of work anyway, so it's probably best not to.
@Tayjo
lah for both is 218g for eggs and 28g for scrolls at this exact moment i wrote this, so probably like 10-12 scrolls according to google. i don't really need THAT many scrolls and i think it would be better to save my eggs up for future investments right now, and getting that many scrolls would be an insane amount of work anyway, so it's probably best not to.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread