Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Updates, Roos, and Wing Guards
YOOOOO THIS IS NICE
YOOOOO THIS IS NICE
tumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.gif
Welcome new mods! Modding can be tough, especially in a community this large. Here's hoping you find it rewarding and educational in equal turn.
Welcome new mods! Modding can be tough, especially in a community this large. Here's hoping you find it rewarding and educational in equal turn.
My Circus could do with some of those wing guards. Wish my comp had enough gaming strength for the coliseum... :(
My Circus could do with some of those wing guards. Wish my comp had enough gaming strength for the coliseum... :(
fUUWM8s.png
SEEKING THIS DRAGON

Congrats to the new moderator team :D the roos are EPIC and the wing guards are epic!
I WANT THEM ALL!!
Congrats to the new moderator team :D the roos are EPIC and the wing guards are epic!
I WANT THEM ALL!!
Darn it all to heck
I still can't change my alliance o.O was it only for certain people???
I still can't change my alliance o.O was it only for certain people???
tumblr_static_hycsbanner.gif
I had a feeling Gaia was going in that direction! Congratulations to you both!! c:
I had a feeling Gaia was going in that direction! Congratulations to you both!! c:
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
Welcome new mods! :DDD
and awesome new enemies/familiars I need to hurry and nab them
Welcome new mods! :DDD
and awesome new enemies/familiars I need to hurry and nab them
mqdefault.jpg
The wing guards! Oh I'm so excited! Borelus just got all the venomscale apparel and I KNEW he needed something for his wings. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=106768] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1068/106768_350.png[/img] [/url]
The wing guards! Oh I'm so excited! Borelus just got all the venomscale apparel and I KNEW he needed something for his wings.

106768_350.png
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
It's so cool to be new here and to see all of these awesome updates happening :).

KJ
It's so cool to be new here and to see all of these awesome updates happening :).

KJ
Welcome to the new mods!! :)

Absolutely love those wing guards!
Welcome to the new mods!! :)

Absolutely love those wing guards!
littlefrsig.png