Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Last post wins! (vers.2)
Honestly I have orchestra in the morning so I’m always super tired and trying to play along with the scales but since it’s on my computer I can’t hear it over my violin and go too fast or slow
And being tired while playing the violin just means you mess up a lot and it’s bad and the whole house can probably hear at least some of it cause violins are loud
Point being I’m tired
Honestly I have orchestra in the morning so I’m always super tired and trying to play along with the scales but since it’s on my computer I can’t hear it over my violin and go too fast or slow
And being tired while playing the violin just means you mess up a lot and it’s bad and the whole house can probably hear at least some of it cause violins are loud
Point being I’m tired
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
:o
:o
xPlkKnY.png
omg i cant believe it
i finally got a white slime
omg i cant believe it
i finally got a white slime
WDPGGWi.png
e
e
(My adoption center) I love to draw dragons!
My art shopand dress them]
[emoji=snapper happy size=1]
xPlkKnY.png
[emoji=eliminate size=1]
i need to practice Silent Night on the piano but it's a long *** piece and im not feeling it rn
i need to practice Silent Night on the piano but it's a long *** piece and im not feeling it rn
Looking for:
I'm bored
I'm bored
Hey, take a time to read this kind stranger.

I hope you’re healthy and doing well. I, want to say thank you. Thank you for staying at home and washing your hands, even if you barely washed them, thanks. Thank you for wearing a face mask and saving other’s life. Thank you for following the government’s rules no matter how crazy they sound, even if you barely paid attention, thank you. This year had maybe went to a dumpster fire, but you got through it, thank you. I might have got through this worse than most of you, but I am glad that you survived this and didn’t get sick. I’m glad that we found ways of communicating better at these times. I don’t know how much I am going to say this, but thank you. Thank you for existing. Thank you for surviving. And thank you for being you.
Hey, take a time to read this kind stranger.

I hope you’re healthy and doing well. I, want to say thank you. Thank you for staying at home and washing your hands, even if you barely washed them, thanks. Thank you for wearing a face mask and saving other’s life. Thank you for following the government’s rules no matter how crazy they sound, even if you barely paid attention, thank you. This year had maybe went to a dumpster fire, but you got through it, thank you. I might have got through this worse than most of you, but I am glad that you survived this and didn’t get sick. I’m glad that we found ways of communicating better at these times. I don’t know how much I am going to say this, but thank you. Thank you for existing. Thank you for surviving. And thank you for being you.
I’m back from my hiatus!JINQ0.gif
Yum
Yum
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone