Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] DV KS [LF] FR (g, t, g1, uma)
[emoji=plant size=1]
[emoji=pink gem 2 size=1]
how much are you looking for the gem horns?
how much are you looking for the gem horns?
@yum
Would any number of my gen1's in my hibernal den interest you for a jeweled harp? (I know it's a little bit of a longshot but I'm gonna try.) (Seth and Emily are my progen so they're not available) Gen1's here I've also a XXy Flaxen girl Here or really any oif the dragons in that tab as well.
@yum
Would any number of my gen1's in my hibernal den interest you for a jeweled harp? (I know it's a little bit of a longshot but I'm gonna try.) (Seth and Emily are my progen so they're not available) Gen1's here I've also a XXy Flaxen girl Here or really any oif the dragons in that tab as well.
DUWwG2X.png
@ariki1 hello! around 47k for the gem horns

@superstition hi! sorry, no one caught my eye except the double flaxen, but i'd be looking for something of equal value as the harp (around 100k) sorry :x
@ariki1 hello! around 47k for the gem horns

@superstition hi! sorry, no one caught my eye except the double flaxen, but i'd be looking for something of equal value as the harp (around 100k) sorry :x
@yum
Yeah, I figured, but I still wanted to try! Thank you so much for taking a peek!! <3
@yum
Yeah, I figured, but I still wanted to try! Thank you so much for taking a peek!! <3
DUWwG2X.png
[emoji=four leaf clover size=1]
[emoji=dog 3 size=1]
[emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1]
[emoji=dice 2 size=1]