Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | tapewyrm’s shop
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 34 35
I'd love a slot for Forest lights, please!
I'd love a slot for Forest lights, please!
__________ by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
_-___avatar dragon
looking for skin: uwu -->
_
@tapewyrm

Could I get a treasure slot for ocean lights please?
@tapewyrm

Could I get a treasure slot for ocean lights please?
I’d love a slot each for oceans light and forest light please! And the more fae skins and accents the better in my opinion, I love to see such beautiful things for those darling dragons!! :-)
I’d love a slot each for oceans light and forest light please! And the more fae skins and accents the better in my opinion, I love to see such beautiful things for those darling dragons!! :-)
HHV3ZfK.png
@tapewyrm

Hey there! I'd love to get a slot for Ocean Lights please!
@tapewyrm

Hey there! I'd love to get a slot for Ocean Lights please!
ZQGfAQY.png15269712_wV7RakKxl6Z03tR.png
Slot for Forest Lights please!
Slot for Forest Lights please!
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
@tapewyrm I don't have enough gems for this run, but can I be pinged if you run another round for both Ocean lights and Forest lights?
@tapewyrm I don't have enough gems for this run, but can I be pinged if you run another round for both Ocean lights and Forest lights?
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png
@tapewyrm I would also like a ping if you ever put out Ocean/Forest Lights again! Working on getting gems now, if I manage to get enough for a slot I'll post again :3
@tapewyrm I would also like a ping if you ever put out Ocean/Forest Lights again! Working on getting gems now, if I manage to get enough for a slot I'll post again :3
DGvY4qO.gifvideotogif_2018.09.23_22.50.26.gif
@tapewyrm - Can I have a slot for Ocean Lights please? ;3; Take all my money
@tapewyrm - Can I have a slot for Ocean Lights please? ;3; Take all my money
Everyone added!

@RisenWolf @HalfPintAsh For now I think I'm only printing 5 copies of forest lights, so I can add you both to my reprint pinglist. It may be a while before I do another run. However, I'm doing a 10-print of ocean lights and I should have some leftover copies printed, so I could hold a copy for each of you if you'd like.
Everyone added!

@RisenWolf @HalfPintAsh For now I think I'm only printing 5 copies of forest lights, so I can add you both to my reprint pinglist. It may be a while before I do another run. However, I'm doing a 10-print of ocean lights and I should have some leftover copies printed, so I could hold a copy for each of you if you'd like.
@tapewyrm
That's fine! I'll take the slot for ocean lights right now. Thanks for adding me to the reprint.
@tapewyrm
That's fine! I'll take the slot for ocean lights right now. Thanks for adding me to the reprint.
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 34 35