Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | hmmm idk
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33
@kingmtt oh my ! he looks very cool, i like the design o: i'll look forward to drawing him and thankyou for commissioning me [emoji=gaoler happy size=2] (as a side note, i said the cost would be 100fc c: just to make sure you have the right amount and not 200fc
@kingmtt oh my ! he looks very cool, i like the design o: i'll look forward to drawing him
and thankyou for commissioning me
(as a side note, i said the cost would be 100fc c: just to make sure you have the right amount and not 200fc
@Pipqu

Gotcha! I’ll go ahead and send payment ! ^^
@Pipqu

Gotcha! I’ll go ahead and send payment ! ^^
3RvEHPl.png
@Pipqu

Hello! I'd love to get a cute furry fullbody of this boy:

https://toyhou.se/949849.soda

That would be 100 fc, correct? I know you say on your first post you accept the monies when you're done but since this is the last day of the festival are you going to accept it today if you take the commish? Anything's fine with me tbh. Thanks!!!
@Pipqu

Hello! I'd love to get a cute furry fullbody of this boy:

https://toyhou.se/949849.soda

That would be 100 fc, correct? I know you say on your first post you accept the monies when you're done but since this is the last day of the festival are you going to accept it today if you take the commish? Anything's fine with me tbh. Thanks!!!
@evermagical
veyr cute boy. i love lop rabbit. i also love the name soda
ok! ya that would be 100fc
i wont accept it til im done because i am swamppeddd with plague FC and i actually would prefer any other FC over plague FC since i have so much xD plague FC is still fine thooo , its plague fest right now so its wht people are gonna have (x
@evermagical
veyr cute boy. i love lop rabbit. i also love the name soda
ok! ya that would be 100fc
i wont accept it til im done because i am swamppeddd with plague FC and i actually would prefer any other FC over plague FC since i have so much xD plague FC is still fine thooo , its plague fest right now so its wht people are gonna have (x
@Pipqu

Thanks! And sounds good! I can send over shadow's FC then :)
@Pipqu

Thanks! And sounds good! I can send over shadow's FC then :)
@Pipqu how much would it be to buy a cute fullbody of this gal ?
https://toyhou.se/8696006.lil-beans-
@Pipqu how much would it be to buy a cute fullbody of this gal ?
https://toyhou.se/8696006.lil-beans-
@mcink thanks for your interest! c: the price listed is 2kg, but , hmmm, 1500kt/g? :think: depending on how the process goes (difficulty) i could lower the price afterwards to maybe 1mil t / 1kg if it is not so hard for me. what do you think?
@mcink thanks for your interest! c: the price listed is 2kg, but , hmmm, 1500kt/g? :think: depending on how the process goes (difficulty) i could lower the price afterwards to maybe 1mil t / 1kg if it is not so hard for me. what do you think?
so, 1,000,000T or 1,000G, right? If so,
1) do you accept mixed offers,
2) can I hold a slot?
so, 1,000,000T or 1,000G, right? If so,
1) do you accept mixed offers,
2) can I hold a slot?
@mcink yeees and yeees, thank you ^^
i think it is not so obvious but in the "payment" quote on the first post, "mixed" is one of the options

and u can order without currently having enough to pay for it, i will just wait until you have enough (: depending how long it takes you then maybe i will be finished already (if i get the other commissions in the queue done first)

ok! price for you can be 1kg/1 mil t , and mixed
@mcink yeees and yeees, thank you ^^
i think it is not so obvious but in the "payment" quote on the first post, "mixed" is one of the options

and u can order without currently having enough to pay for it, i will just wait until you have enough (: depending how long it takes you then maybe i will be finished already (if i get the other commissions in the queue done first)

ok! price for you can be 1kg/1 mil t , and mixed
@Pipqu alright! i'll try to get the money soon ^^
@Pipqu alright! i'll try to get the money soon ^^
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33