Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Hoard & Vault Revamp
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 83 84
Love the new update....

From over 200 pages down to 29. <3

But would it be possible to include the stacked items to the select all option?
Because those aren't selected now if they're stacked. ^^'
Love the new update....

From over 200 pages down to 29. <3

But would it be possible to include the stacked items to the select all option?
Because those aren't selected now if they're stacked. ^^'
tumblr_possefx4J81ugssd3o1_250.png ……………………………………………………………………………Partitipation-Badge.png
Oh this is so useful! Thanks so much!!
Oh this is so useful! Thanks so much!!
p1Pjh8S.png

p110et9.gif By Sesshin

[img][/img]
[quote name="Xeyla" date="2020-10-22 06:42:44" ] Why are the NotN items not labeled? Will it show up only during the event?? Aside from that, I love this update! [/quote] I also want to know this!
Xeyla wrote on 2020-10-22 06:42:44:
Why are the NotN items not labeled? Will it show up only during the event??

Aside from that, I love this update!

I also want to know this!
isjE8eL.gifbotffbadges_puff_by_tinygryphon-d9oe78h.pnggaTqJ8t.pngtumblr_ogxikm56am1vfeckzo3_100.png
omg what a huge change to quality of life !! thank you devs
omg what a huge change to quality of life !! thank you devs
arcane.gif

him / them
wishlist
This is amazing! Thank you, staff!
This is amazing! Thank you, staff!
all pronouns +3 fr
THANK YOU SO MUCH FR DEVS YOU'RE AMAZING
THANK YOU SO MUCH FR DEVS YOU'RE AMAZING
Yay.

I hope this also fixes the incomplete stack issue, where you'd wind up with stacks of 97, 15 and 8 of the same item. And Crim taking from the biggest pile instead of smallest.
Yay.

I hope this also fixes the incomplete stack issue, where you'd wind up with stacks of 97, 15 and 8 of the same item. And Crim taking from the biggest pile instead of smallest.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
I think that this is probably my most favoured update as of late, primarily the thing that tells you what items are useful for hibden, swipp, and baldwin. Those are very helpful and handy. It makes a lot of guides useless now, but honestly, I'd rather have the functionality in the actual game.

The only thing I still can't figure out is the stacking thing... like the necessity of virtual stacking. I understand the whole "don't want someone to accidentally sell their entire stack of familiars" or something, but at the same time, folks need to pay attention. You can't hand-hold everything.

All in all, it's a nice update. Thanks for that.
I think that this is probably my most favoured update as of late, primarily the thing that tells you what items are useful for hibden, swipp, and baldwin. Those are very helpful and handy. It makes a lot of guides useless now, but honestly, I'd rather have the functionality in the actual game.

The only thing I still can't figure out is the stacking thing... like the necessity of virtual stacking. I understand the whole "don't want someone to accidentally sell their entire stack of familiars" or something, but at the same time, folks need to pay attention. You can't hand-hold everything.

All in all, it's a nice update. Thanks for that.
[quote name="Louretta" date="2020-10-22 06:52:28" ] I really wish everything would stack properly up to 99, not just a visual display that just requires a lot of extra clicking. Creating a whole new system instead of just fixing stacking is very convoluted. I was also hoping for another vault 'layer', kind of like lair tabs. [/quote] [quote name="gemajgall" date="2020-10-22 06:54:16" ] Yay. I hope this also fixes the incomplete stack issue, where you'd wind up with stacks of 97, 15 and 8 of the same item. And Crim taking from the biggest pile instead of smallest. [/quote] @Louretta @gemajgall If you have two (or more) stacks of an item that are less than 99, there is a way to consolidate them now. If you click on one of these stacks, at the bottom of the item interaction window there should be a little [b]dustbrush icon[/b]. Clicking that will "tidy" the stacks up for you.
Louretta wrote on 2020-10-22 06:52:28:
I really wish everything would stack properly up to 99, not just a visual display that just requires a lot of extra clicking. Creating a whole new system instead of just fixing stacking is very convoluted. I was also hoping for another vault 'layer', kind of like lair tabs.
gemajgall wrote on 2020-10-22 06:54:16:
Yay.

@Louretta @gemajgall

If you have two (or more) stacks of an item that are less than 99, there is a way to consolidate them now. If you click on one of these stacks, at the bottom of the item interaction window there should be a little dustbrush icon. Clicking that will "tidy" the stacks up for you.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Looks great!
Looks great!
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 83 84