Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~~[g/kt] akayxia's headshots/busts ~~
[center][size=5]akayxia's busts/headshots! (currently OPEN) [img]https://i.imgur.com/16U7Og4.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/NL1JCfh.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Bv9Kw2E.jpg[/img] [b]prices start at 500g/kt (depending on complexity)[/b] I am in need of Quick Money so I'm opening this shop for [b]headshots only![/b] [b]PLEASE READ:[/b] [size=2]- Please send me the payment first! Full payment, upfront. Once I see that you've sent a CR I'll start the drawing and after I'm done and I've posted it, I'll accept the CR - I'm sorry if it takes me a while to finish your commission. I am still a student in school and that is my first priority. I will get to your commission, but please be patient! (sometimes I finish commissions fast, sometimes not) - Please provide me with a ref or a ref link, your payment method (ex. gems, treasure, items, etc.), and anything else you want me to know when drawing your dragon! - If I feel like I can't draw your dragon, I might decline - Cropping or resizing is fine, I just ask you to keep my signature visible! - I'm most comfortable with dragons, pm me for things like furries/anthros so I can see if I think I can draw them! - I won't draw skins or accents - I might be able to do apparel depending on how complex it is - No need to ping, I'm subscribed! - I won't be accepting dragons as payment but I will accept items for their LAH price from my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54266760]wishlist[/url] [size=3]slots 1. @demonbutler69 - paid and finished 2. @birightsbaby - paid and finished 3. [size=2] p.s. also accepting most of the items from [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53668148]here[/url] because I will never pass up an opportunity to give this wonderful person I love some of their wishlist items <3 also, apologies if I'm really nervous, I haven't done this in a while pinglist(?):
akayxia's busts/headshots! (currently OPEN)

16U7Og4.png
NL1JCfh.jpg
Bv9Kw2E.jpg

prices start at 500g/kt (depending on complexity)
I am in need of Quick Money so I'm opening this shop for headshots only!

PLEASE READ:
- Please send me the payment first! Full payment, upfront. Once I see that you've sent a CR I'll start the drawing and after I'm done and I've posted it, I'll accept the CR
- I'm sorry if it takes me a while to finish your commission. I am still a student in school and that is my first priority. I will get to your commission, but please be patient! (sometimes I finish commissions fast, sometimes not)
- Please provide me with a ref or a ref link, your payment method (ex. gems, treasure, items, etc.), and anything else you want me to know when drawing your dragon!
- If I feel like I can't draw your dragon, I might decline
- Cropping or resizing is fine, I just ask you to keep my signature visible!
- I'm most comfortable with dragons, pm me for things like furries/anthros so I can see if I think I can draw them!
- I won't draw skins or accents
- I might be able to do apparel depending on how complex it is
- No need to ping, I'm subscribed!
- I won't be accepting dragons as payment but I will accept items for their LAH price from my wishlist

slots
1. @demonbutler69 - paid and finished
2. @birightsbaby - paid and finished

p.s. also accepting most of the items from here because I will never pass up an opportunity to give this wonderful person I love some of their wishlist items <3

also, apologies if I'm really nervous, I haven't done this in a while

pinglist(?):
RdA5iSD.jpg
we are made from the sharpest things you say.

tumblr_inline_paeby1cU3q1r16a5d_540.png
jh1zKhl.png
hey if ur cool and sexy go buy from my bf right here hes so cool and awesome like whooohahhh haha stopp ur making me blush its too good nooo haha stop being so great ahhahahh
hey if ur cool and sexy go buy from my bf right here hes so cool and awesome like whooohahhh haha stopp ur making me blush its too good nooo haha stop being so great ahhahahh
image0.png
HAHA thank you [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=banescale tongue size=1]
HAHA thank you
RdA5iSD.jpg

jh1zKhl.png
^ first one finished .... pog
^ first one finished .... pog
RdA5iSD.jpg

jh1zKhl.png
go commission this stupid gerard kinnie he needs the money . for undisclosed purposes
go commission this stupid gerard kinnie he needs the money . for undisclosed purposes
image0.png
exposed for gerard kinning but uh .. ^ bump [emoji=sunglasses size=1]
exposed for gerard kinning but uh .. ^ bump
RdA5iSD.jpg

jh1zKhl.png
^ [emoji=skull size=1]
^
RdA5iSD.jpg

jh1zKhl.png