Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giveaway for New Player only
1. ClickTwelve
2. 2020-06-26
3. Community :)
4. Alexandrite/Pearl/moonstone
1. ClickTwelve
2. 2020-06-26
3. Community :)
4. Alexandrite/Pearl/moonstone
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif
「 Enjoyer of Cheese 」
「 Any pronouns 」
「 Wishlist 」
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif IMG-1672.png
1. Hiii
2. 2020-06-30
3. I love the variety of dragon breeds! There are all sorts of them and I especially love Skydancers, Spirals, and Coatls. They all look extremely pretty and remind me of different things (Gaolers look like bears lol). I also really really like XXY obsidian dragons- they just look so pretty. And now I have 31 of them in my lair. Anyway, I just love FR for the past month I've been here c:
4. Diamond
1. Hiii
2. 2020-06-30
3. I love the variety of dragon breeds! There are all sorts of them and I especially love Skydancers, Spirals, and Coatls. They all look extremely pretty and remind me of different things (Gaolers look like bears lol). I also really really like XXY obsidian dragons- they just look so pretty. And now I have 31 of them in my lair. Anyway, I just love FR for the past month I've been here c:
4. Diamond
1HKauy9.png
1. Moocow
2. 7/26
3. Playing with friends
4. Diamond
1. Moocow
2. 7/26
3. Playing with friends
4. Diamond
1. username ginsenggurl
2. start date 2020-08-04
3. favorite thing on FR I love familiars and the dragons
4. your birth stone Ruby
1. username ginsenggurl
2. start date 2020-08-04
3. favorite thing on FR I love familiars and the dragons
4. your birth stone Ruby
5kRkxhJ.pngFRlostbadgever3.pngtumblr_inline_ny7iufSmv51qmzhvw_540.pngFkawWkE.png
1. NeonColada
2. 2020-07-15
3. Seeing the cool hatcheries people have! Their lore and dragons are pretty <3
4. Tourmaline? Im in october
1. NeonColada
2. 2020-07-15
3. Seeing the cool hatcheries people have! Their lore and dragons are pretty <3
4. Tourmaline? Im in october
acecatcher.png
1. Meowmocha
2. 2020-07-24
3. Hmm, tricky question, there's lots of stuff I like. Breeding dragons, for example. And all the different species, colors, and genes available.
4. Garnet

Hope you get better soon!
1. Meowmocha
2. 2020-07-24
3. Hmm, tricky question, there's lots of stuff I like. Breeding dragons, for example. And all the different species, colors, and genes available.
4. Garnet

Hope you get better soon!
1. Eizwein
2. August 7th 2020
3. Breeding dragons! I love the surprise of hatching and seeing what you get, and I'm also interested in trying to breed for specific combinations. Maybe some day I'll stop impulse buying dragons and have some spare space for an organized hatchery, lol.
4. Opal
1. Eizwein
2. August 7th 2020
3. Breeding dragons! I love the surprise of hatching and seeing what you get, and I'm also interested in trying to breed for specific combinations. Maybe some day I'll stop impulse buying dragons and have some spare space for an organized hatchery, lol.
4. Opal
I finish page 1.

@ttaikapapu
I not in hospital. I work in hospital. I use hospital computer for FR play.
I finish page 1.

@ttaikapapu
I not in hospital. I work in hospital. I use hospital computer for FR play.
gBD4XP7.png
Thank you so much for doing this! This is wonderful! :)

1. JaythamFirestar
2. August 20, 2020
3. Looking at different dragon color combinations and using the scrying workshop to see what my dragons would look like with different genes! I also love the familiars!
4. My birthstone is peridot :)
Thank you so much for doing this! This is wonderful! :)

1. JaythamFirestar
2. August 20, 2020
3. Looking at different dragon color combinations and using the scrying workshop to see what my dragons would look like with different genes! I also love the familiars!
4. My birthstone is peridot :)
*~*Hey Icicles! Come get a TINY GRAB BAG!*~*
Hello! ^_^
1. cowbot
2. 16/8/2020
3. I like the leveling dragons in the coliseum and the community has been really welcoming!
4. diamond!!

have a good day and thank you!
Hello! ^_^
1. cowbot
2. 16/8/2020
3. I like the leveling dragons in the coliseum and the community has been really welcoming!
4. diamond!!

have a good day and thank you!
tiny-pol.png
- he/him
- bi
- neurodivergent
- goth
- art shop
NBJG3D5.gif here's a song