Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 2013 Sprites [W] DV Potatoes/Gems
1 2 3
^
^
+2 hours ahead of FR time
U58SZuw.png
Up c:
Up c:
U58SZuw.png
Bump
Bump
U58SZuw.png
^
^
U58SZuw.png
^
^
U58SZuw.png
^
^
U58SZuw.png
^
^
U58SZuw.png
@Cabe

I'm interested in the shadow sprite. Rather currency-poor right now on both sites, but I would be happy to do a potato payment plan if you are.
@Cabe

I'm interested in the shadow sprite. Rather currency-poor right now on both sites, but I would be happy to do a potato payment plan if you are.
je67dzK.gifgLbSZXW.gif59TgHaL.png
@Aeroden
I would be happy to do one! How many potatoes a week are you thinking? I know everyone’s earnings are different and even if you name a number that’s lower than your usual weekly earnings that’s fine w me - scrambling on a bad week to get the required amount for a payment is always stressful and if that can be avoided by naming a lower number I don’t mind!
@Aeroden
I would be happy to do one! How many potatoes a week are you thinking? I know everyone’s earnings are different and even if you name a number that’s lower than your usual weekly earnings that’s fine w me - scrambling on a bad week to get the required amount for a payment is always stressful and if that can be avoided by naming a lower number I don’t mind!
U58SZuw.png
@Cabe

Hmmm I'm pretty confident I can do 50k a week, and I can start with a deposit of 100k.
@Cabe

Hmmm I'm pretty confident I can do 50k a week, and I can start with a deposit of 100k.
je67dzK.gifgLbSZXW.gif59TgHaL.png
1 2 3