Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Slaying them bosses!
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
Just wanted to know if anyone has slayed 1 boss in Coli for each venue or more I still have to defeat 8 of them. So have you?
Just wanted to know if anyone has slayed 1 boss in Coli for each venue or more I still have to defeat 8 of them. So have you?
Oh yeah, when you grind the upper levels and train fodder you get pretty good at boss squashing.
Oh yeah, when you grind the upper levels and train fodder you get pretty good at boss squashing.
Yes I have just done that now and I defeated the terror toad!
Yes I have just done that now and I defeated the terror toad!
The trick is you need the move reflect I used it on my strongest attacking dragon so it would deal damage to itself!and with its strong attack it wasn’t too hard!
The trick is you need the move reflect I used it on my strongest attacking dragon so it would deal damage to itself!and with its strong attack it wasn’t too hard!
I have beat so many GW bosses that I have them both. The frost delver is awakened but the borer still needs work. I don't have any other bosses, but considering that the ones I have are the most rare and valuable ones (and have a fiona recolor), I certainly don't mind owning them!
I have beat so many GW bosses that I have them both. The frost delver is awakened but the borer still needs work. I don't have any other bosses, but considering that the ones I have are the most rare and valuable ones (and have a fiona recolor), I certainly don't mind owning them!
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream, separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream?

The candyman can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.

@swankiestgarbage that is really amazing I’ve been trying to get the arena bosses recently
@swankiestgarbage that is really amazing I’ve been trying to get the arena bosses recently
I fight coli bosses pretty frequently (I grind the coli for 2ß+ mins each day for food) and already have a bunch of them as familiars as well. I don't train fodder, though, so I always have a whole team to take them down + one of them is a healer.

Currently I have one of the pohips, the thunderstomp, one of the spiney whales,both rat kings, both of the big turtles (forgot what they're named), both rocs and one of GW bosses!
I fight coli bosses pretty frequently (I grind the coli for 2ß+ mins each day for food) and already have a bunch of them as familiars as well. I don't train fodder, though, so I always have a whole team to take them down + one of them is a healer.

Currently I have one of the pohips, the thunderstomp, one of the spiney whales,both rat kings, both of the big turtles (forgot what they're named), both rocs and one of GW bosses!
iIrk1Wj.png
Nice same here my healer is pretty good it helps my stron fighters a lot that’s how I beat the bosses cause it heals them when they’re injured. I also grind in Coli for food cause I scavenge a lot. Thanks for the story @applejuice!
Nice same here my healer is pretty good it helps my stron fighters a lot that’s how I beat the bosses cause it heals them when they’re injured. I also grind in Coli for food cause I scavenge a lot. Thanks for the story @applejuice!
I've defeated many bosses, though some still evade me. Just drop already!!! *angry noises*
I've defeated many bosses, though some still evade me. Just drop already!!! *angry noises*
xeDKNxe.png
  • Introvert
  • 9+ Hrs ahead of FR time fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
Sad hope you get them!
Sad hope you get them!
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page