Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Fodder training team - Forbidden Portal
@Chimalus

I’m not sure, I haven’t tried it... You would loose around 93 valuable stat points. Your warrior might not be able to attack enough or survive very many hits.

You can take out most enemies in two hits with my stat distribution. Most enemies are taken out by scratch + eliminate, while the more difficult opponents need to be hit with drown + eliminate.

This can be seen in my spreadsheet.
@Chimalus

I’m not sure, I haven’t tried it... You would loose around 93 valuable stat points. Your warrior might not be able to attack enough or survive very many hits.

You can take out most enemies in two hits with my stat distribution. Most enemies are taken out by scratch + eliminate, while the more difficult opponents need to be hit with drown + eliminate.

This can be seen in my spreadsheet.
@MoonlitCacti Thank you for the detailed reply. I've checked the spreadsheet. It looks good. I'll try it!
@MoonlitCacti Thank you for the detailed reply. I've checked the spreadsheet. It looks good. I'll try it!
He's a narrow man with a narrow plan.
The first Ground, Fissure, and Boulder/Myrid dragons in the game.
You won't believe how good my Mated Pairs tab is.
@Issalyn

So I can review this later! :) Thanks for all the tips here.
@Issalyn

So I can review this later! :) Thanks for all the tips here.
@MoonlitCacti
Love this team! I wish I could post a picture of my team. I used to be able to copy the BBC code and add it to my posts. This seems to be more difficult now. Not sure where that code went.

My Water Mage and Fire Warrior are awesome...and they level up fodder to an 8 faster than my KB Levelers did.

Thank you for your insight and deep thinking on this.

If you want to see my team...they are Electra and Vulcan.

I had never worked with a Mage before..it's tricky, but they are definitely advantageous in this venue. I especially use her to provide haste, extra life, and that white bolt. I still haven't seen great advantage to Drown, but do try it on occasion. With the Mage, my Warrior can stand up to the boss with his Reflect and defeat it.

Again, thank you. I just wish I could EASILY show you my wonderful new team.
Merry
@MoonlitCacti
Love this team! I wish I could post a picture of my team. I used to be able to copy the BBC code and add it to my posts. This seems to be more difficult now. Not sure where that code went.

My Water Mage and Fire Warrior are awesome...and they level up fodder to an 8 faster than my KB Levelers did.

Thank you for your insight and deep thinking on this.

If you want to see my team...they are Electra and Vulcan.

I had never worked with a Mage before..it's tricky, but they are definitely advantageous in this venue. I especially use her to provide haste, extra life, and that white bolt. I still haven't seen great advantage to Drown, but do try it on occasion. With the Mage, my Warrior can stand up to the boss with his Reflect and defeat it.

Again, thank you. I just wish I could EASILY show you my wonderful new team.
Merry
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo7_500.png
Einstein: Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.
@MoonlitCacti I am LOVING this build.

Warrior
Fire
Str: 129 Vit: 13 Qck: 15
Shred / Elim/ Blazing Slash / Sap

Mage
Water
Agi: 20 Vit: 23 Int: 125 Qck: 51 ( these are the stats she came with)
Contuse / Drown / Rally / Aid
Discipline / Ambush (again, what she came with)

So far so good with this set up. Unless I get the cats on the first draw, this is a fast team.
Thanks for sharing
@MoonlitCacti I am LOVING this build.

Warrior
Fire
Str: 129 Vit: 13 Qck: 15
Shred / Elim/ Blazing Slash / Sap

Mage
Water
Agi: 20 Vit: 23 Int: 125 Qck: 51 ( these are the stats she came with)
Contuse / Drown / Rally / Aid
Discipline / Ambush (again, what she came with)

So far so good with this set up. Unless I get the cats on the first draw, this is a fast team.
Thanks for sharing
mcf-lantern-tasselleft.pngmcf-lantern-lightning.pngmcf-lantern-shadow.pngmcf-lantern-water.pngmcf-lantern-earth.pngmcf-lantern-tasselright.png
@MoonlitCacti, could you also use one discipline and one ambush for the mage or is it better to have both stones be ambush?
@MoonlitCacti, could you also use one discipline and one ambush for the mage or is it better to have both stones be ambush?
@DarkAces

Eh, it’s hard to say... You could probably pull it off, but I’d say ambush is better. It’s nice to have two extra turns at the start of the battle. You are not limited to one heal or attack at the beginning of the fight, which is helpful in a pinch.
@DarkAces

Eh, it’s hard to say... You could probably pull it off, but I’d say ambush is better. It’s nice to have two extra turns at the start of the battle. You are not limited to one heal or attack at the beginning of the fight, which is helpful in a pinch.
@MoonlitCacti
Thank you so much!
@MoonlitCacti
Thank you so much!
this is so helpful, thank you!! wishing i realized the importance of a dragon's element before i started training my go-to team years agooooo, been kind of ignoring it for awhile but this makes me wanna start a whole new team omg
this is so helpful, thank you!! wishing i realized the importance of a dragon's element before i started training my go-to team years agooooo, been kind of ignoring it for awhile but this makes me wanna start a whole new team omg
Me: ok this is nice, but do I need this mage? can I do it with two melee?

20 seconds later

Me: ABORT ABORT ABORT
Me: ok this is nice, but do I need this mage? can I do it with two melee?

20 seconds later

Me: ABORT ABORT ABORT
vo3nZm0.pngHCiJh9n.pngJzXNQgi.pngKSjcvH2.pngc0loWb4.pngXK8pTxm.pngvVsOsA0.png