Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Light DOM Shop [closed]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21
@lyricalmyxteries
Would you be able to get a full set of festival skins and accents for me please?
@lyricalmyxteries
Would you be able to get a full set of festival skins and accents for me please?
deity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifbouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gifdeity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifbouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gifdeity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifbouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gifdeity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifbouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gif

[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2418527#post_2418527C5V5o0z.png[/url]

deity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifbouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gifdeity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifbouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gifdeity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifbouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gifdeity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifbouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gif

QUorb9D.gif
i5tcv6.jpg
@lyricalmyxteries
I would like to buy a full set of skins, please!
@lyricalmyxteries
I would like to buy a full set of skins, please!
rFG4FSy.gif HWUyWaT.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
fwY7xo3.png
@lyricalmyxteries

Hey there, could I get the following?
x2
@lyricalmyxteries

Hey there, could I get the following?
x2
x FR+0
x Exalting Lair?
bio_texst_by_nyctophiliacrobin-dbjj4dx.png x Previously MysticRobin
x Previously Yuty
@lyricalmyxteries
I need a full set please.
@lyricalmyxteries
I need a full set please.
3f6TxV2.png

nudX0O8.png

f4nz47.jpg
sending a PM for 1 copy of ichor breakout!

@lyricalmyxteries
sending a PM for 1 copy of ichor breakout!

@lyricalmyxteries
globules.png
@lyricalmyxteries may I order a full set of festival skins please? Hope its ok that i'm ordering when you're offline
@lyricalmyxteries may I order a full set of festival skins please? Hope its ok that i'm ordering when you're offline
Ambushes for sale! (pinkerton keeps giving them to me). PM me and we can work out a price.

Must have many Enchanted Orca Necklacesssss
anddd I am back! Had 0 time to coli so RIP x-x Sending CR now! Please tell me if the total is wrong or anything. edit: forgot ping whoop @lyricalmyxteries

Need
1x Behold the Sun
1x Glow Away

Total -- 59,500
anddd I am back! Had 0 time to coli so RIP x-x Sending CR now! Please tell me if the total is wrong or anything. edit: forgot ping whoop @lyricalmyxteries

Need
1x Behold the Sun
1x Glow Away

Total -- 59,500
7bfJZaP.png
@lyricalmyxteries Can I please buy a glow away, prismatic sunrise, and behold the sun?
@lyricalmyxteries Can I please buy a glow away, prismatic sunrise, and behold the sun?
@lyricalmyxteries
Hello! I'd like to buy 17 skins:

Skin: Affero Lucem x2
Accent: Behold the Sun x1
Accent: Sun's First Rays x2
Accent: Prismatic Sunrise x2
Accent: Starpiece x1
Accent: Shepherd's Beacon x2
Accent: Ichor Breakout x1
Accent: Glow Away x3
Accent: Shining Crystalclouds x1
Skin: Syrah x2

I should send 505,750 t, correct?
@lyricalmyxteries
Hello! I'd like to buy 17 skins:

Skin: Affero Lucem x2
Accent: Behold the Sun x1
Accent: Sun's First Rays x2
Accent: Prismatic Sunrise x2
Accent: Starpiece x1
Accent: Shepherd's Beacon x2
Accent: Ichor Breakout x1
Accent: Glow Away x3
Accent: Shining Crystalclouds x1
Skin: Syrah x2

I should send 505,750 t, correct?
windmill toy
Have a good day!
... Boreas coat of arms
@lyricalmyxteries May I order 1x Behold the Sun, 1x Sun's First Rays, 1x Prismatic Sunrise, 1x Shepherd's Beacon, 1x Shining Crystalclouds, and 1x Syrah (6 total)?
@lyricalmyxteries May I order 1x Behold the Sun, 1x Sun's First Rays, 1x Prismatic Sunrise, 1x Shepherd's Beacon, 1x Shining Crystalclouds, and 1x Syrah (6 total)?
tumblr_pshm8gf6Wq1vb7houo1_500.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21