Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | old nest rental listing
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 110 111
@Nika Shadow nest. Its free if anyone is interested. Food or an unwanted baby would be appreciated but not necessary. PM me if your interested.
@Nika Shadow nest. Its free if anyone is interested. Food or an unwanted baby would be appreciated but not necessary. PM me if your interested.
acemirror_webrez_zpsac3f883f.png

Art by EclipseDragon #26011
@nika
Could you update mine please? ouo huehue.

"Everything is free, no need for food, money, etc. However, I'm not sending any of my dragons to your lair, sorry! (Though I can assure you I am 100% trust-worthy, and won't steal/exalt/sell your dragon) Please provide your own boons if you want your nest hatched immediately :)"
@nika
Could you update mine please? ouo huehue.

"Everything is free, no need for food, money, etc. However, I'm not sending any of my dragons to your lair, sorry! (Though I can assure you I am 100% trust-worthy, and won't steal/exalt/sell your dragon) Please provide your own boons if you want your nest hatched immediately :)"
@Nika

I've rented a nest from Snaphance twice now, and positive results all around! Quick and polite responses and pickup/dropoff of pairs and hatchlings, and a very pleasant person to talk to and make dealings with! Highly recommended Earth Nest rental!!
@Nika

I've rented a nest from Snaphance twice now, and positive results all around! Quick and polite responses and pickup/dropoff of pairs and hatchlings, and a very pleasant person to talk to and make dealings with! Highly recommended Earth Nest rental!!
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
@Snek, hey. :3
I have one nest free at the moment... and exactly two lair spots. I would be happy to help you. :3
@Snek, hey. :3
I have one nest free at the moment... and exactly two lair spots. I would be happy to help you. :3
coH7AEL.png
@Ev4

Hooray! I will send you the dragons in just a minute and the payment shortly after. :)
@Ev4

Hooray! I will send you the dragons in just a minute and the payment shortly after. :)
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@nika

I don't recall the folks that have used my nests before, but:

Plague - Contact via PM - Free
@nika

I don't recall the folks that have used my nests before, but:

Plague - Contact via PM - Free
we lurk beneath
@Snek Ive usually always have a nest open and should have one open the next week or so for that second one youve got planned ^-^
@Snek Ive usually always have a nest open and should have one open the next week or so for that second one youve got planned ^-^
I am 2 hours ahead of FR.
tumblr_ob0n13DcYV1uhpgueo1_1280.png
@nika I request to be taken off the list temporarily. I'll be back after my duties to my flight are fulfilled, and will report to you then to be re-added! :)
@nika I request to be taken off the list temporarily. I'll be back after my duties to my flight are fulfilled, and will report to you then to be re-added! :)
@Nika
I have 2 nests open and 8 free spaces in my lair. I'm in the Plague Flight, willing to nest for free. Contact via message. I've never done this before but my dragons can't breed for a while so the nests aren't being used.
@Nika
I have 2 nests open and 8 free spaces in my lair. I'm in the Plague Flight, willing to nest for free. Contact via message. I've never done this before but my dragons can't breed for a while so the nests aren't being used.
@nika

Do you still do this? If so I have two arcane nests available for renting..
@nika

Do you still do this? If so I have two arcane nests available for renting..
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 110 111