Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Come Meet Me!!!!
HI!!!! I'm Deli, and I wouldn't really consider my self an artist even tho I am super interested in creating, drawing, and making my own vision into works of my own. I do have a tumblr but dont feel so comfortable giving that out yet! Other than that, Im open to talk about anything! Im a die hard fan for movies and im a Robin the Boy Wonder fanatic xD. You're welcome to leave any open conversation with me!!!
HI!!!! I'm Deli, and I wouldn't really consider my self an artist even tho I am super interested in creating, drawing, and making my own vision into works of my own. I do have a tumblr but dont feel so comfortable giving that out yet! Other than that, Im open to talk about anything! Im a die hard fan for movies and im a Robin the Boy Wonder fanatic xD. You're welcome to leave any open conversation with me!!!
@DeLLi Hello! c: That's really awesome that you like art and creating things! I love to find fellow artists/drawers on the site. What kinds of things do you draw or make? :D
@DeLLi Hello! c: That's really awesome that you like art and creating things! I love to find fellow artists/drawers on the site. What kinds of things do you draw or make? :D
naturebanner.png
@FishBones (Nice name :3) So Far I've been interested in doing any coloring sketches, and have recently put together a few OCs that never really had been put on paper. I've been trying to find a tablet to try my work digitally, but haven't found any luck so far, and I'd be up for drawing anything as long as I have the time to show for it!!! c:
@FishBones (Nice name :3) So Far I've been interested in doing any coloring sketches, and have recently put together a few OCs that never really had been put on paper. I've been trying to find a tablet to try my work digitally, but haven't found any luck so far, and I'd be up for drawing anything as long as I have the time to show for it!!! c:
@FishBones don't listen to her, shes actually a llama.
@FishBones don't listen to her, shes actually a llama.
@Zord
@FishBones

OMG SHUSH
@Zord
@FishBones

OMG SHUSH
@FishBones don't listen to her. Be strong. Don't let her llama vocabulary intrigue you, all she has to offer is grass...
@FishBones don't listen to her. Be strong. Don't let her llama vocabulary intrigue you, all she has to offer is grass...
wow
JUST
WOW
wow
JUST
WOW
@Zord @DeLLi Hey, nothing wrong with llamas! xD
@Zord @DeLLi Hey, nothing wrong with llamas! xD
naturebanner.png
@FishBones I see you've never met a llama.
@FishBones I see you've never met a llama.