Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Guy to girl ratio on FR?
1 2 3 4 5
Just kinda ringing in here ahahah
Female
Just kinda ringing in here ahahah
Female
mqdefault.jpg
...going to just...avoid all the offensive things being said. You, person, cannot tell me how to vote based on what you believe falsely to be true. Gender =/= sex, yadda, yadda, ect, ect.

Anyways, I am a male.
...going to just...avoid all the offensive things being said. You, person, cannot tell me how to vote based on what you believe falsely to be true. Gender =/= sex, yadda, yadda, ect, ect.

Anyways, I am a male.
B6ve782.gif
NB here!

@klav This. "Biological sex" is not as cut-and-dry as some people assume. There are a large range of intersex characteristics and conditions that don't fit into a strict binary definition of sex. A lot of people don't even realize how common it is!
NB here!

@klav This. "Biological sex" is not as cut-and-dry as some people assume. There are a large range of intersex characteristics and conditions that don't fit into a strict binary definition of sex. A lot of people don't even realize how common it is!
tumblr_nl6wur2WLu1scuu34o1_400.png
I polled in, also female.
I polled in, also female.
Yo
I could really under either male or female since I tend to bounce between the two. However, biologically speaking I'm female and I'm 22.

:)
Yo
I could really under either male or female since I tend to bounce between the two. However, biologically speaking I'm female and I'm 22.

:)
windsingerborder.jpg

"I wish, I wish, with all my heart . . .

. . . to fly with dragons, in a land apart."
i am absolutely nothing

there is a flaw in ur plan op
i am absolutely nothing

there is a flaw in ur plan op
ivan, it/he pronouns
Female here :)
Female here :)
Drachen9.gif
1 2 3 4 5