Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The (new) big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 177 178 179 180 181 ... 754 755
@nebulova I’ve got a free nest! Send your pair over when you’ve got the time. :)
@nebulova I’ve got a free nest! Send your pair over when you’ve got the time. :)
silks.gif things are bound to get better
FR+2 || she/her || wishlist || yeehaw
@Desmordus
@wrecknrule
@TwilightBlue
@VictoryInSolace
@fraudulentzodiac

Hello Lightning! I'm looking for TWO lightning nests! Are any available to rent?
@Desmordus
@wrecknrule
@TwilightBlue
@VictoryInSolace
@fraudulentzodiac

Hello Lightning! I'm looking for TWO lightning nests! Are any available to rent?
Do you like familiar matching~? Come check it out.
boo.pngBoolean.png
@lantadyme @KairiArisava @GadzooksTD @LucisAbsentia @ShadowWas @IvyL6 @Volvagia
Looking for two fire nests! If you can’t host both that’s fine!

Done!
@lantadyme @KairiArisava @GadzooksTD @LucisAbsentia @ShadowWas @IvyL6 @Volvagia
Looking for two fire nests! If you can’t host both that’s fine!

Done!
b475fdbf7abba9d7392a9af135ba67132dcc1c0f.gif

guy / +2 FRT / 25
forum pings on
@ShadowWas

I have room for both pairs. :)
@ShadowWas

I have room for both pairs. :)
@DesertUmbra @RavenFeatherwing @VictoryInSolace @Coronae
Looking for 2 Lightning nests.
@DesertUmbra @RavenFeatherwing @VictoryInSolace @Coronae
Looking for 2 Lightning nests.
@CaptainVivi I've got 2 nests!
@CaptainVivi I've got 2 nests!
1vAtYxM.png
3EXA1Nv.png
@SilverOtter @Deeproar @Asphalt @JigglyCookie @Devid @Volur @AmericanFacepalm @amillionzeros @yukitsukihana @FelicisNox177

Hello! I'm looking for four Water nests (three pairs are RTB today, the fourth pair will be RTB tomorrow) for a breeding project (White/Banana/White female Coatl with Unusual eyes). If any of you can host even one nest, I would be very grateful. Thank you very much for your time! ^^

Found, thank you! <3
@SilverOtter @Deeproar @Asphalt @JigglyCookie @Devid @Volur @AmericanFacepalm @amillionzeros @yukitsukihana @FelicisNox177

Hello! I'm looking for four Water nests (three pairs are RTB today, the fourth pair will be RTB tomorrow) for a breeding project (White/Banana/White female Coatl with Unusual eyes). If any of you can host even one nest, I would be very grateful. Thank you very much for your time! ^^

Found, thank you! <3
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png NeV4KUN.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
@Banescale I’ve got one open nest right now, and tomorrow another one should be free.
@Banescale I’ve got one open nest right now, and tomorrow another one should be free.
silks.gif things are bound to get better
FR+2 || she/her || wishlist || yeehaw
@amillionzeros

Wonderful, I'll send you one pair now and another tomorrow, then. Thank you! :D
@amillionzeros

Wonderful, I'll send you one pair now and another tomorrow, then. Thank you! :D
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png NeV4KUN.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
@nebulova I'm here! :D
@nebulova I'm here! :D
1 2 ... 177 178 179 180 181 ... 754 755