Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] 50+ UM Accents [04/09 NEW!!]
@Meniph
Sure thing! Thanks a bunch :p
@Meniph
Sure thing! Thanks a bunch :p
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@ririterasu How much for kitsune mask? :> its gorgeous!
@ririterasu How much for kitsune mask? :> its gorgeous!
o083-d01-Mystel.pngo083-d02-Mystel.pngo083-d03-Mystel.pngo083-d04-Mystel.pngo083-d05-Mystel.pngB25R2.png
@Mystel
Hello! How does 1.1kg sound? :0
@Mystel
Hello! How does 1.1kg sound? :0
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
How much would you be looking for in pure for Accent: apple blossom?
And is the Kitsune Mask on hold?
How much would you be looking for in pure for Accent: apple blossom?
And is the Kitsune Mask on hold?
@Sanscrit
Hello! I'm not really sure, but I'm looking for a high offer for it since it's a bit sought after :0c
@Sanscrit
Hello! I'm not really sure, but I'm looking for a high offer for it since it's a bit sought after :0c
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
Do you happen to know what people have offered around? I honestly don't know much about skins and accents when it comes to prices and such. I just saw this one in your thread and thought it looked nice otl
And is the Kitsune Mask on hold? If not, then I'd love to buy it.
Do you happen to know what people have offered around? I honestly don't know much about skins and accents when it comes to prices and such. I just saw this one in your thread and thought it looked nice otl
And is the Kitsune Mask on hold? If not, then I'd love to buy it.
@Sanscrit
Kitsune mask is 1.1kg, and uhmmm I think the last offer I saw was 4kg but that was months ago and idk if the sale went through or not;;

alternatively, if you play Animal Crossing New Horizons I can also trade accents for nook miles tickets and bells lol
@Sanscrit
Kitsune mask is 1.1kg, and uhmmm I think the last offer I saw was 4kg but that was months ago and idk if the sale went through or not;;

alternatively, if you play Animal Crossing New Horizons I can also trade accents for nook miles tickets and bells lol
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@Ririterasu

hi! are you only looking to let go of the accent jiwon for other um accents or would you consider pure? and if yes than how much?
@Ririterasu

hi! are you only looking to let go of the accent jiwon for other um accents or would you consider pure? and if yes than how much?
525nephelle.png
@nephelle
Hello! I'd honestly prefer pure for it right now at 10kg since it's a limited 5-print, but I'm willing to look at UMAs as partial!
@nephelle
Hello! I'd honestly prefer pure for it right now at 10kg since it's a limited 5-print, but I'm willing to look at UMAs as partial!
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
[center][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/3kznXim.png[/img][/center]
3kznXim.png
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png