Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T]Old Fest. Apparel/Fam [W] DONE
@coyoterodeo
Sure thing! Please send me a CR with the GSDs, thank you!

@RIooo
Yup! Send me a CR, please and thank you!
@coyoterodeo
Sure thing! Please send me a CR with the GSDs, thank you!

@RIooo
Yup! Send me a CR, please and thank you!
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@Ririterasu Can I trade the shard for the Sprouting Goblin?
@Ririterasu Can I trade the shard for the Sprouting Goblin?
Signature-FR-Hatchery.pngSignature-FR-ice-dom.pngSignature-FR-cauldron.pngSignature-FR-bujo.png
@Ririterasu
Sending over 160 GSDs for the Sapling Speaker!
@Ririterasu
Sending over 160 GSDs for the Sapling Speaker!
540b941d760593714e6a45abed5ee646-daya4dn.gifOIed4Ed.gifebaf462228f2e5da9c4ee31b414874a6-daya4k9.gif

Ray | FR+3

Wishlist
@Kahzu
Sorry, someone already traded for that one;;
@Kahzu
Sorry, someone already traded for that one;;
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@Ririterasu

I’m interested in the shardflank, halo, jug, and gustgathee. I have few extras of the koi and lagoona queen accent, and GSD ^^
@Ririterasu

I’m interested in the shardflank, halo, jug, and gustgathee. I have few extras of the koi and lagoona queen accent, and GSD ^^
@Ririterasu

Interested in Spirit Jug for 140 GSD.
@Ririterasu

Interested in Spirit Jug for 140 GSD.
shelll.gifRMSt99l.pngshellbubble.gifwind.gif
[center]@Ririterasu Could I buy your [item=Enduring Goblin] for four chests; Lagoona Queen (x2), Octomane, and Sunset Jelly, and pay the early fee with Halitrephes and Koi Medium?[/center]
@Ririterasu

Could I buy your Enduring Goblin for four chests; Lagoona Queen (x2), Octomane, and Sunset Jelly, and pay the early fee with Halitrephes and Koi Medium?
540b941d760593714e6a45abed5ee646-daya4dn.gifOIed4Ed.gifebaf462228f2e5da9c4ee31b414874a6-daya4k9.gif

Ray | FR+3

Wishlist
@Holi
Hey there! All those are available and will be 780 GSD for everything, is that okay? I already have the koi one but I can take the lagoon accent at 40 GSD, so please send me a CR of the accent and 740 GSD, thank you!

@LCK
Sorry, the person above already got the spririt jug;;

@2004
Sorry, I already have the koi and someone's trading me the lagoon;; I can take Halitrephet but not the others, since they're not on my list, and I only need one copy of each festival accent.

Shop thread is closed for the month! I'll only be replying to those who've already inquired before this post. Will be open again next month!
@Holi
Hey there! All those are available and will be 780 GSD for everything, is that okay? I already have the koi one but I can take the lagoon accent at 40 GSD, so please send me a CR of the accent and 740 GSD, thank you!

@LCK
Sorry, the person above already got the spririt jug;;

@2004
Sorry, I already have the koi and someone's trading me the lagoon;; I can take Halitrephet but not the others, since they're not on my list, and I only need one copy of each festival accent.

Shop thread is closed for the month! I'll only be replying to those who've already inquired before this post. Will be open again next month!
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@Ririterasu
I understand, I didn't realize you only wanted one copy of each skin. I'll come back for it next month. ^^
@Ririterasu
I understand, I didn't realize you only wanted one copy of each skin. I'll come back for it next month. ^^

Ray | FR+3

Wishlist