Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [NATURE] OOF Raffle (CLOSED)
1. Mire Monk
2. Marbled
3. Contaminated Journey
1. Mire Monk
2. Marbled
3. Contaminated Journey
@Valyrie if this is closed and done please delete this thread.
@Valyrie if this is closed and done please delete this thread.
Hatchery (Dragon Shop) | Art Shop | Skin Shop
mlr1H8z.png
@valyrie
1.Let's Fly a Kite!
@valyrie
1.Let's Fly a Kite!
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@Valyrie

1. Marbled
2. Mire Monk
3. Blazing Journey
4. The Better to See You With, My Dear
5. Contaminating Journey
6. Let's Play Dressup!
7. Let's Fly a Kite!
8. Mom, can I keep them?

@Valyrie

1. Marbled
2. Mire Monk
3. Blazing Journey
4. The Better to See You With, My Dear
5. Contaminating Journey
6. Let's Play Dressup!
7. Let's Fly a Kite!
8. Mom, can I keep them?

Wow, I actually said something in the forums!
1. Pixel Adoptable by Sofystikitty
2. Mom, can I keep them?
3. Let's Play Dressup!
4. Blazing Journey
1. Pixel Adoptable by Sofystikitty
2. Mom, can I keep them?
3. Let's Play Dressup!
4. Blazing Journey
mHUvNoS.png
sorry for poor quality I'm very tired

1. mom can I keep them
2. pohips
3. mire monk
4. pixel adopt
5. blazing journey
6. marbled
7. contaminated journey
8. obfuscating journey
9. aquatic journey

thank you so much for the raffle, y'all did an amazing job and I'm super appreciative I'm going to go sleep now <3
sorry for poor quality I'm very tired

1. mom can I keep them
2. pohips
3. mire monk
4. pixel adopt
5. blazing journey
6. marbled
7. contaminated journey
8. obfuscating journey
9. aquatic journey

thank you so much for the raffle, y'all did an amazing job and I'm super appreciative I'm going to go sleep now <3
PbW1AsJ.png
Mundane | he/it | 29

Exalt Rescue
About Me
Wishlist

@unicornponies You won a pixel adoptable by sofystikitty. @sofystikitty will contact you soon regarding the details. :)
@unicornponies You won a pixel adoptable by sofystikitty. @sofystikitty will contact you soon regarding the details. :)
3ckfYea.png 5o4JeLs.png unyXMRE.png
[size=1][size=1][size=1] @SilentRiver @SnowMewDraws @dappledfire @jbapple @Illyrael @BunnySox @StarlitFire @Sarluna @probablylying @Meilis @lavendersoap @Aeraki @ghostlindsay @FoxHermit @chamilet @minervamaga [/size][/size][/size] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/GjcsXND.png[/img][/center] [center][font=arial][size=6]Round Twelve[/size][/center] [columns][indent][nextcol] [font=arial][size=5]Congratulations to round twelve winners! [emoji=ivy leaf size=1] You have 24 hours to list your prize picks. If you don't respond within 24 hours, you will be moved to the bottom of the next group of winners. If you fail to respond after an additional 24 hours, you will be removed from the list. [emoji=ivy leaf size=1] Please list which prize packs you'd like in order of preference. (If you are drawn first, pick one prize pack. If you are drawn second, pick two prize packs. If you are drawn third, pick three...and so on. ) [emoji=ivy leaf size=1] Winners are drawn using Random.org and may only win once. Winners will be drawn in groups of ten. [emoji=ivy leaf size=1] If you would like to be skipped, please let me know as soon as possible so that we can move on with drawing the next group of winners. [LIST=1] [*][font=arial][size=5]@Beanutbutter [*][font=arial][size=5]@Pepperclove [*][font=arial][size=5]@brokenstone [*][font=arial][size=5]@Princepotatoes [*][font=arial][size=5]@Laluzi [*][font=arial][size=5]@avifors [*][font=arial][size=5]@Behemo [*][font=arial][size=5]@dadwarf (2nd ping) [*][font=arial][size=5]@Farwalker (2nd ping) [*][font=arial][size=5]@coward (2nd ping) [/LIST] [font=arial][size=5]You will find prize packs beginning with [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2829408/1#post_42459012]this post[/url]. [nextcol][indent][/columns]

@SilentRiver @SnowMewDraws @dappledfire @jbapple @Illyrael @BunnySox @StarlitFire @Sarluna @probablylying @Meilis @lavendersoap @Aeraki @ghostlindsay @FoxHermit @chamilet @minervamaga

GjcsXND.png

Round Twelve

Congratulations to round twelve winners!

You have 24 hours to list your prize picks. If you don't respond within 24 hours, you will be moved to the bottom of the next group of winners. If you fail to respond after an additional 24 hours, you will be removed from the list.

Please list which prize packs you'd like in order of preference. (If you are drawn first, pick one prize pack. If you are drawn second, pick two prize packs. If you are drawn third, pick three...and so on. )

Winners are drawn using Random.org and may only win once. Winners will be drawn in groups of ten.

If you would like to be skipped, please let me know as soon as possible so that we can move on with drawing the next group of winners.

1. @Beanutbutter
  2. @Pepperclove
  3. @brokenstone
  4. @Princepotatoes
  5. @Laluzi
  6. @avifors
  7. @Behemo
  8. @dadwarf (2nd ping)
  9. @Farwalker (2nd ping)
  10. @coward (2nd ping)

You will find prize packs beginning with this post.

3ckfYea.png 5o4JeLs.png unyXMRE.png
@Valyrie
thank you!
1. Verdant Journey
2. Contaminated Journey
3. Aquatic Journey
4. Obfuscating Journey
5. Blazing Journey
6. Pixel Adoptable by Sofystikitty
7. Don't Touch That!
@Valyrie
thank you!