Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are you doing to keep sane?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Just discovered the forum and I have the need to say something.

Please listen to what your news is saying. If you don’t have you leave your home, stay home.

I work at the hospital in our state for a well-known cancer center. This is a real thing. People are worried and they should be. Every day when I go into work, I get screened. I get my temperature taken, and have to answer questions related to the situation in the current day and the state of the hospital. I’ve heard both sides of the situation, to people who are worried, and think they are invincible.

Just take care of yourself and wash your hands.

And to answer the question, I’ve been playing TONS of Animal Crossing and it’s the most relaxing thing ever.
Just discovered the forum and I have the need to say something.

Please listen to what your news is saying. If you don’t have you leave your home, stay home.

I work at the hospital in our state for a well-known cancer center. This is a real thing. People are worried and they should be. Every day when I go into work, I get screened. I get my temperature taken, and have to answer questions related to the situation in the current day and the state of the hospital. I’ve heard both sides of the situation, to people who are worried, and think they are invincible.

Just take care of yourself and wash your hands.

And to answer the question, I’ve been playing TONS of Animal Crossing and it’s the most relaxing thing ever.
I have a preschooler that I can't take to the playground. Sane isn't in my vocabulary.
I have a preschooler that I can't take to the playground. Sane isn't in my vocabulary.
"You don't need a reason to help someone "
~Zidane Tribal

Ive been doing schoolwork at "normal" hours and trying to go to bed early (cant sleep past 7am) as well as exercising. Ive been trying to have "me" time and cleaning my house but for some reason I still feel like I dont have enough time in the day to revisit any of my hobbies I was forced to drop, like art and baking.

Ive just managed to log bag onto FR for the first time in 7 months so that was a start, but there are alot of things that I want to catch back up on. I havent picked up a paintbrush since like December and I hope to start again soon.

Ive been doing schoolwork at "normal" hours and trying to go to bed early (cant sleep past 7am) as well as exercising. Ive been trying to have "me" time and cleaning my house but for some reason I still feel like I dont have enough time in the day to revisit any of my hobbies I was forced to drop, like art and baking.

Ive just managed to log bag onto FR for the first time in 7 months so that was a start, but there are alot of things that I want to catch back up on. I havent picked up a paintbrush since like December and I hope to start again soon.
tumblr_ocu0yt1HI61tx7oqgo1_500.png
It is 2:30am, and I am making jewelry. :| Can't sleep because of all this, might as well be productive, yeah?
It is 2:30am, and I am making jewelry. :| Can't sleep because of all this, might as well be productive, yeah?
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
I pretty much live a quarantine lifestyle normally anyway, so that aspect of it isn't a struggle for me. The added stress/anxiety of the situation is, though (my parents are high risk)

I've been playing Harvest Moon: Light of Hope as a distraction, mostly. Wholesome farming game <3

I started a soul link nuzlocke of Pokemon SwSh with my friend tonight, and I'll be starting a playthrough of a yet to be determined Pokemon game with my partner soon also!

And I apparently am creating a bunch of new OCs to help cope too xD;;
I pretty much live a quarantine lifestyle normally anyway, so that aspect of it isn't a struggle for me. The added stress/anxiety of the situation is, though (my parents are high risk)

I've been playing Harvest Moon: Light of Hope as a distraction, mostly. Wholesome farming game <3

I started a soul link nuzlocke of Pokemon SwSh with my friend tonight, and I'll be starting a playthrough of a yet to be determined Pokemon game with my partner soon also!

And I apparently am creating a bunch of new OCs to help cope too xD;;
I'm used to being home most of the day, so I've been playing animal crossing, watching videos, netflix, hulu, etc. Been doodling as well.
I'm used to being home most of the day, so I've been playing animal crossing, watching videos, netflix, hulu, etc. Been doodling as well.
615i00.png
Fr blog | Adopts | Skins
Fr + 0
oru7s0.png
I'm not sane and I have more school work to do than I had before, which was already way too much for me. I'm stuck at a friend's house until next monday and she's getting annoyed at me if I even so much as misunderstand her mumbling, so yea no I'm having a hard time keeping my sanity as of now.

I'm not usually this negative but I took this opportunity to vent just a little bit ahah
I'm not sane and I have more school work to do than I had before, which was already way too much for me. I'm stuck at a friend's house until next monday and she's getting annoyed at me if I even so much as misunderstand her mumbling, so yea no I'm having a hard time keeping my sanity as of now.

I'm not usually this negative but I took this opportunity to vent just a little bit ahah
CY9XrXE.gif6sl9IZQ.gifXvI3m7L.pngCY9XrXE.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6