Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] Fire OOF Raffle! [DONE]
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 84 85
@Duchess Looks good now, thank you!
@Duchess Looks good now, thank you!
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
@Duchess @Krocodalie looks like Krocodalie missed a dragon on March 8th; I sent three level 7s that day (59670761, 59672417, and 59674554 for reference). Only 2 level 7s are recorded on the master sheet.
@Duchess @Krocodalie looks like Krocodalie missed a dragon on March 8th; I sent three level 7s that day (59670761, 59672417, and 59674554 for reference). Only 2 level 7s are recorded on the master sheet.
jPdGQf9.gif
itumblr_inline_ojq6kwwlmN1r2ao8y_540.png

iiifr+2
itiny_coatl.png140.pngimbcQX2i.pngitiny_sd.png
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png
iiiiiiiii
bitumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif
TTxEpjT.gif
@minervamaga

I see them! I must have got confused because 2 were posted for treasure and 1 was gems
@minervamaga

I see them! I must have got confused because 2 were posted for treasure and 1 was gems
giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif
@krocodalie no worries :D Thank you for the quick reply
@krocodalie no worries :D Thank you for the quick reply
jPdGQf9.gif
itumblr_inline_ojq6kwwlmN1r2ao8y_540.png

iiifr+2
itiny_coatl.png140.pngimbcQX2i.pngitiny_sd.png
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png
iiiiiiiii
bitumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif
TTxEpjT.gif
@Duchess @Tinytalkingtina

I think/hope I'm doing this right.. My list in the sheet shows me as having 12 dragons when I've got 24 in total with the ones I sent to Tiny. I also sent 9 level 5's for free, which should have come up to more tickets (It was 50 tickets and the multiplier was x10 at the time, I think?)
@Duchess @Tinytalkingtina

I think/hope I'm doing this right.. My list in the sheet shows me as having 12 dragons when I've got 24 in total with the ones I sent to Tiny. I also sent 9 level 5's for free, which should have come up to more tickets (It was 50 tickets and the multiplier was x10 at the time, I think?)
Sorry if these are bad questions, but what’s the difference between the public and raffle? Also, is the only way to get the chance to win the top dragon prizes by donating level 25 dragons?
Sorry if these are bad questions, but what’s the difference between the public and raffle? Also, is the only way to get the chance to win the top dragon prizes by donating level 25 dragons?
If I'm lucky, Mr. Talent will rub his tentacles on my art
@Icedangel11

I checked, the only dragons you sent into through me were four CR's with 3 dragons each, so that accounts for the 12.
The receipts are

You do not show up in my CR receipt or AH purchase history otherwise. You didn't send the other dragons to me, sorry!

@SeasAndStars
1. raffle means a little less money but you get tickets to possibly win prizes while public buy means you get a little more money but not tickets
2. Dominance counts total levels so 1 level 25 dragon is the same as 5 level 5 dragons, so the folks who win the top dragon prizes sent in a lot of dragons leveled to 4/5.
@Icedangel11

I checked, the only dragons you sent into through me were four CR's with 3 dragons each, so that accounts for the 12.
The receipts are

You do not show up in my CR receipt or AH purchase history otherwise. You didn't send the other dragons to me, sorry!

@SeasAndStars
1. raffle means a little less money but you get tickets to possibly win prizes while public buy means you get a little more money but not tickets
2. Dominance counts total levels so 1 level 25 dragon is the same as 5 level 5 dragons, so the folks who win the top dragon prizes sent in a lot of dragons leveled to 4/5.
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
@Duchess @Strudel i... i think i sent you a Seraph gene dragon when that was a gene bonus? it looks like i did, judging on the amount of gems it was sold for?
@Duchess @Strudel i... i think i sent you a Seraph gene dragon when that was a gene bonus? it looks like i did, judging on the amount of gems it was sold for?
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@KittyAoba

Got it! Just asked Duchess to fix it <3
@KittyAoba

Got it! Just asked Duchess to fix it <3
firebottom.png
@Duchess Hi! Sorry I'm a bit late, but after looking at the Master spreadsheet overall I've sent 20 dragons at level 5, not 17. I'm in for about 1,000 raffle tickets, if my addition's right?
@Duchess Hi! Sorry I'm a bit late, but after looking at the Master spreadsheet overall I've sent 20 dragons at level 5, not 17. I'm in for about 1,000 raffle tickets, if my addition's right?
fScibE1.png _ Toadie : He/Him
Wishlist
Art Twitter
Ask me about commissions!
__________ 13E1rPS.png
Looking for Candy Swirl M! Please PM me if you have an offer!
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 84 85