Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Leaving FR... Take my dragons!
Hello! I have not played Flight Rising in a long time and have been hoarding all my dragons, items, treasure, etc. Anyways, I still have a shred of emotional attachment to these things, and so I have decided to give away my dragons instead of just exalting them all. Hit me up on here if there is any dragon you would like to have! Being given away for free of course :)
EDIT: I will leave this post up for 3 more days, as most dragons have been claimed.
Hello! I have not played Flight Rising in a long time and have been hoarding all my dragons, items, treasure, etc. Anyways, I still have a shred of emotional attachment to these things, and so I have decided to give away my dragons instead of just exalting them all. Hit me up on here if there is any dragon you would like to have! Being given away for free of course :)
EDIT: I will leave this post up for 3 more days, as most dragons have been claimed.
@Chill20

Hey, I really appreciate you coming to the forums to share to share your old dragons!
I'm working on a fruit hatchery and I think I could find some great use for your tundra gal Toksican.

Also, I don't know if you're giving away items, but I didn't play when they were released and I'm dying for that blue sweater on Tony. If not no worries, and thank you!
@Chill20

Hey, I really appreciate you coming to the forums to share to share your old dragons!
I'm working on a fruit hatchery and I think I could find some great use for your tundra gal Toksican.

Also, I don't know if you're giving away items, but I didn't play when they were released and I'm dying for that blue sweater on Tony. If not no worries, and thank you!
@BananaMeteor

Hey glad you like Toksican! She's a unique gen 1, that's for sure. And I am also giving away items, so of course you can have the blue sweater! Are there any other items you might like (just name something and I can see if I have it, for example I started in 2016 so I have most of those festival items).
@BananaMeteor

Hey glad you like Toksican! She's a unique gen 1, that's for sure. And I am also giving away items, so of course you can have the blue sweater! Are there any other items you might like (just name something and I can see if I have it, for example I started in 2016 so I have most of those festival items).
@Chill20

Since you asked, I'd love the Solar Flame set on Hester as I don't have any of it. Don't let me pick any more though, gotta leave some for everyone! Is there anything I can give you in return?
@Chill20

Since you asked, I'd love the Solar Flame set on Hester as I don't have any of it. Don't let me pick any more though, gotta leave some for everyone! Is there anything I can give you in return?
@BananaMeteor

I'll send that over too! And I ask for nothing, just that what I give will be well-taken care of, thanks!
@BananaMeteor

I'll send that over too! And I ask for nothing, just that what I give will be well-taken care of, thanks!
If Venus is still available, is it possible for me to grab please?
If Venus is still available, is it possible for me to grab please?
Can I get maverick and starcatcher
Can I get maverick and starcatcher
UYR6vpC.png1YhCyjf.pnga129Nss.pngv2PJF9u.pngACOZFAh.pngRDt6LqI.pngLRdLP2V.png
Wishlist
Hey hey! Is SeaSkull up for taking? I could totally keep his lore intact if he is, he seems really cool!
Hey hey! Is SeaSkull up for taking? I could totally keep his lore intact if he is, he seems really cool!
Oh are you giving away familiars? :0 could I have your blazing goblin if so?
Oh are you giving away familiars? :0 could I have your blazing goblin if so?
......da7g5i1-92a71f20-746d-4b3a-835e-666eab58344b.gif.... Churro
they/them
FR+2

@Chill20 I can't look away from Skyfire's bright tropical colors: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=169&bodygene=42&breed=11&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=54&tertgene=8&winggene=5&wings=89&auth=aa5269b84afc901f3e05d86a98343fef1e4e2c19&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I would gladly take her in - I really appreciate a unique oldie.
@Chill20

I can't look away from Skyfire's bright tropical colors:
dragon?age=1&body=169&bodygene=42&breed=11&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=54&tertgene=8&winggene=5&wings=89&auth=aa5269b84afc901f3e05d86a98343fef1e4e2c19&dummyext=prev.png
I would gladly take her in - I really appreciate a unique oldie.
808c18Q.png xx tumblr_inline_p81uu8gwRs1tsrqpm_75sq.gif xxxx

M8su11D.gif Mármol
xxxxshe/her

xxxxSales Thread
xxxx[LF] Bright Pastel dragons
xxx