Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hey!
1 2
@MommaStein

That would be great! Also depends on what they're looking for. I have some old examples of (sfw) furry art since that's typically what I drew.

This is my dA. Full of old outdated cringe, lol, but these are the only examples of my art on hand that I have. I'm gonna try sketching a few dragons to see where it leads me before I accept any requests since I don't want to disappoint some people.

As for adding art to your profile, I'm guessing you need to learn some easy programming language (I don't know which one this site uses, probably BBcode). If I figure it out, I'll let you know!
@MommaStein

That would be great! Also depends on what they're looking for. I have some old examples of (sfw) furry art since that's typically what I drew.

This is my dA. Full of old outdated cringe, lol, but these are the only examples of my art on hand that I have. I'm gonna try sketching a few dragons to see where it leads me before I accept any requests since I don't want to disappoint some people.

As for adding art to your profile, I'm guessing you need to learn some easy programming language (I don't know which one this site uses, probably BBcode). If I figure it out, I'll let you know!
Awesome! Sounds good. :-)

I'm going to ping you into a free dragon forum. This one is a good one.
Awesome! Sounds good. :-)

I'm going to ping you into a free dragon forum. This one is a good one.
Hello @maplemoon ! What a pretty username.
If it helps, I'm giving dragons away to new players. Feel free to check out my Yeet Tab and let me know if you see anybody you would like. :D
Hello @maplemoon ! What a pretty username.
If it helps, I'm giving dragons away to new players. Feel free to check out my Yeet Tab and let me know if you see anybody you would like. :D
a7jSHqz.gifw9Hs112f1XJtQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.pngE0tpxPX.gif
Ooo, I like Aozora @Zonra

Thanks for the compliment :'D I always struggle with usernames
Ooo, I like Aozora @Zonra

Thanks for the compliment :'D I always struggle with usernames
1 2