Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Marbled & Swirl
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43
you what now
you what now
Ot3Ahks.jpg
Wow- what a beautiful gene, oh my godness! I'm going to need to buy that gene- it might just be my favorite!
Wow- what a beautiful gene, oh my godness! I'm going to need to buy that gene- it might just be my favorite!
These are so cool! <3

But isn't Marble a Banescale Gene, and a Prim at that? Going to get confusing when people talk about one or the other since they're similar...
These are so cool! <3

But isn't Marble a Banescale Gene, and a Prim at that? Going to get confusing when people talk about one or the other since they're similar...
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
Cool genes, I love them! They're so natural and squiggly. (The Marbled name does seem confusing though...)

And that yellow death bird is cracking me up.
Cool genes, I love them! They're so natural and squiggly. (The Marbled name does seem confusing though...)

And that yellow death bird is cracking me up.
:0000
:0000
k2k2Be3.png
PLEASE I AM B R O K E
PLEASE I AM B R O K E
What a nice surprise to see after work!
I better get to scrying some of my projects. >:3

Also, that new unicorn has no business being that cool.
What a nice surprise to see after work!
I better get to scrying some of my projects. >:3

Also, that new unicorn has no business being that cool.
BBfneFa.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
Oooh very swavay
Oooh very swavay
p5ZHeyn.pngVo1gdXi.gif
@/undel, it looks like jade swirl on male mirrors has a little erased spot that needs fixing on the ear-fins? Not sure tho. I still love you guys [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=32&bodygene=57&breed=3&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=6&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=32&auth=4ba1d85c84c731b43e16504fd29bbcc85a124e34&dummyext=prev.png[/img] EDIT - nevermind, I'm a fool. Weird color interactions get me once again. Sorry to bother
@/undel, it looks like jade swirl on male mirrors has a little erased spot that needs fixing on the ear-fins? Not sure tho. I still love you guys

dragon?age=1&body=32&bodygene=57&breed=3&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=6&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=32&auth=4ba1d85c84c731b43e16504fd29bbcc85a124e34&dummyext=prev.png

EDIT - nevermind, I'm a fool. Weird color interactions get me once again. Sorry to bother
old-oaks-2.png - old-dragon-bump.gif - dNCLmdm.png
I'm really loving these wonderful recolor familiars! How rewarding
I'm really loving these wonderful recolor familiars! How rewarding
J4nlqM9.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43