Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | *DRAGON RAFFLE*(free dragon and gems)
After today (when the next reset occurs) the raffle will be closed! I'll then pick the winners and post here with the results.
After today (when the next reset occurs) the raffle will be closed! I'll then pick the winners and post here with the results.
99722ead-aadc-4201-80bc-2f5333_1_.png
~THE RAFFLE IS NOW CLOSED~

I will be announcing the winners later today
~THE RAFFLE IS NOW CLOSED~

I will be announcing the winners later today
Finally!! Time to give my dragon a new home [emoji=gaoler love size=2] [center][b]THE WINNER OF THE RAFFLE IS @Neiratina CONGRATULATIONS!! Star, along with her apparel and familiar will be sent via crossroad shortly. The follow up prizes go to @NeonNyanDragon @SUNNYPOP and @Fr0stBitten ! Prizes will all be sent shortly.[/b][/center]
Finally!! Time to give my dragon a new home
THE WINNER OF THE RAFFLE IS
@Neiratina
CONGRATULATIONS!!
Star, along with her apparel and familiar will be sent via crossroad shortly.

The follow up prizes go to @NeonNyanDragon @SUNNYPOP and @Fr0stBitten !

Prizes will all be sent shortly.

woooow, I know it's cliché to say, but I think I've never won something before...
now I wake up to find out I won?? 08

btw thanks annaebell for holding this raffle, and congrats to the other winners!
woooow, I know it's cliché to say, but I think I've never won something before...
now I wake up to find out I won?? 08

btw thanks annaebell for holding this raffle, and congrats to the other winners!
WG2K6wH.png
@Neiratina
Congratulations! I had hoped to win Star myself, but I trust that you'll give her a good home!
@Neiratina
Congratulations! I had hoped to win Star myself, but I trust that you'll give her a good home!
DPb14Sh.pngz0HlerP.pngJXVUomh.pnghyAq3Is.png