Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I may have...made some miscalculations.
[quote name="maukipa" date="2020-02-24 20:28:31" ] zero! [/quote] i dont breed my dragons. i rent my nests instead.
maukipa wrote on 2020-02-24 20:28:31:
zero!
i dont breed my dragons. i rent my nests instead.
n6idAxH.png
I completely forgot about leap day so I did not plan in advance. In that case, 10 eggs!
I completely forgot about leap day so I did not plan in advance. In that case, 10 eggs!
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
13 from my nests + n unhatched eggs (I forgot how many I have. Less than 10 I think?)

Unfortunately all pairs that I care about had at least on dragon on cooldown so my nesting pairs are kinda randomly cobbled together, but oh well.
13 from my nests + n unhatched eggs (I forgot how many I have. Less than 10 I think?)

Unfortunately all pairs that I care about had at least on dragon on cooldown so my nesting pairs are kinda randomly cobbled together, but oh well.
thDLJf3.png
they/them
FR+10
enthusiast
..... 5xbfa7e.png Ysj1uQH.png Os4rDIr.png Uq85LDD.png
@Bloodwyrm

Folks like you are heros for folks like me, who need those rental nests. Much appreciated, what you do!

@rainchime

Still a healthy number of hatches!

@Cerastium

Hey, 20-odd eggs, nested or otherwise, is still a good number! Here's hoping they turn out to be excellent!
@Bloodwyrm

Folks like you are heros for folks like me, who need those rental nests. Much appreciated, what you do!

@rainchime

Still a healthy number of hatches!

@Cerastium

Hey, 20-odd eggs, nested or otherwise, is still a good number! Here's hoping they turn out to be excellent!
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif â– 
she/they -- fr+3
lore shop -- hatchery -- clan lore -- quests
...one
...one
Im only going to hatch 1 nest on leap year that consist of my favorite special pair, my white gaolers. Why? I love white gaolers they just look pretty.
Im only going to hatch 1 nest on leap year that consist of my favorite special pair, my white gaolers. Why? I love white gaolers they just look pretty.
oof, i totally forgot about the leap day. i might hatch some eggs?? i've been saving them up for some sort of special occasion, or just whenever i wanted to. i've got 21 stored up in my vault.
oof, i totally forgot about the leap day. i might hatch some eggs?? i've been saving them up for some sort of special occasion, or just whenever i wanted to. i've got 21 stored up in my vault.
sydney , fem , she/her, + 0

dog person

gimme that gay s--t
aaaaGrotesque-2-_R.png
[quote name="Etzili" date="2020-02-25 11:45:54" ] oof, i totally forgot about the leap day. i might hatch some eggs?? i've been saving them up for some sort of special occasion, or just whenever i wanted to. i've got 21 stored up in my vault. [/quote] [font=calibri]that is, if i [i]remember
Etzili wrote on 2020-02-25 11:45:54:
that is, if i remember
sydney , fem , she/her, + 0

dog person

gimme that gay s--t
aaaaGrotesque-2-_R.png
None, I plan to rescue an unwanted Leap Day hatch from the AH when the time comes! I'm buying and saving all of my eggs for my birthday next month.
None, I plan to rescue an unwanted Leap Day hatch from the AH when the time comes! I'm buying and saving all of my eggs for my birthday next month.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
I've got 4 eggs in my nest, and a Water egg I'm saving. I really wanted a couple fandragons to be leap day hatches, so I sent out their parents, but unfortunately they didn't get on their nests fast enough so I have to settle for the day after. The symbolism won't be as strong or maybe it will, but hey! I'll get them one way or another hopefully.
I've got 4 eggs in my nest, and a Water egg I'm saving. I really wanted a couple fandragons to be leap day hatches, so I sent out their parents, but unfortunately they didn't get on their nests fast enough so I have to settle for the day after. The symbolism won't be as strong or maybe it will, but hey! I'll get them one way or another hopefully.
Wooden.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok