Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Supernatural
I just finished season 8.

; n; Caaaaaastieeeeel.
I just finished season 8.

; n; Caaaaaastieeeeel.
something tells me I should hide from this thread- I'm only partway through season 6, and I'm watching it with a friend... who is going off to Europe for a while.

I love Cas, though. and Dean. and Sam. and Bobby. ...okay, so a lot of people.

...also I may or may not have named one of my hatchlings 'Destiel', so I think that says a lot. >.>
something tells me I should hide from this thread- I'm only partway through season 6, and I'm watching it with a friend... who is going off to Europe for a while.

I love Cas, though. and Dean. and Sam. and Bobby. ...okay, so a lot of people.

...also I may or may not have named one of my hatchlings 'Destiel', so I think that says a lot. >.>
they/them
@Zephyros ugh, I hate when my show-buddies leave town!

& your Destiel hatchling is super cute :)
@Zephyros ugh, I hate when my show-buddies leave town!

& your Destiel hatchling is super cute :)
L1iCjA8.gif
I've been watching since in first aired. n_n

Though, I fell behind after Season 5, as it didn&#039;t interest me as much as it used to. I realised I was mainly watching for Misha. > 3<

I picked up a Season 1 - 7 box set for dirt cheap, though. So now I&#039;m in the middle of watching through from the beginning again. Yeah.
I&#039;ve been watching since in first aired. n_n

Though, I fell behind after Season 5, as it didn&#039;t interest me as much as it used to. I realised I was mainly watching for Misha. > 3<

I picked up a Season 1 - 7 box set for dirt cheap, though. So now I&#039;m in the middle of watching through from the beginning again. Yeah.
I started a few months ago :3; I love it. Its one of the few shows that I admit to watching.
Just got to season four this weekend. Im currently on episode four of season four! :3
I started a few months ago :3; I love it. Its one of the few shows that I admit to watching.
Just got to season four this weekend. Im currently on episode four of season four! :3
*sneaks in* I&#039;m addicted ;w; and I got my friends addicted, just the amount of feels I get /shot
But I love Cas, Dean, Gabriel, Balthazar, Lucifer and Crowley <4
They&#039;re the best characters éwé
*sneaks in* I&#039;m addicted ;w; and I got my friends addicted, just the amount of feels I get /shot
But I love Cas, Dean, Gabriel, Balthazar, Lucifer and Crowley <4
They&#039;re the best characters éwé
im almost done with season 2! soooo good
im almost done with season 2! soooo good
*Hipster walks in*

I was watching Supernatural before Tumblr and before it was cool! Lol.
No, I&#039;m a HUGE fan though! Oh, and a BIG supporter of the Destiel ship. I built the sails for that ship!! ;)
*Hipster walks in*

I was watching Supernatural before Tumblr and before it was cool! Lol.
No, I&#039;m a HUGE fan though! Oh, and a BIG supporter of the Destiel ship. I built the sails for that ship!! ;)
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
@Tria - Thanks! I put Seraph on him- it didn&#039;t seem right not to XD

I may rewatch stuff while my Supernatural-watching-buddy is off the continent...
@Tria - Thanks! I put Seraph on him- it didn&#039;t seem right not to XD

I may rewatch stuff while my Supernatural-watching-buddy is off the continent...
they/them
I heard filming for season 9 starts tomorrow! :)
Super excited.
Speaking of hatchlings I need to name a future one after Castiel. ;u;
I heard filming for season 9 starts tomorrow! :)
Super excited.
Speaking of hatchlings I need to name a future one after Castiel. ;u;
bottom.png

sylph » she/her » fr+3