Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | breeds you'll never have?
Snappers. Male and female. They don't look like dragons and look bad in absolutely everything.
Snappers. Male and female. They don't look like dragons and look bad in absolutely everything.
I really don't care for Imperials and normally would have said that without hesitation, but now I have one so really all bets are off.
I really don't care for Imperials and normally would have said that without hesitation, but now I have one so really all bets are off.
td9UiZS.png
Not a huge fan of snappers, male mirrors, and male tundras. I don't like their poses at all u_u
Not a huge fan of snappers, male mirrors, and male tundras. I don't like their poses at all u_u
Toffee
He/him
glitterbar.gif

Snappers. A lot of apparel looks weird on them. They aren’t very aesthetically pleasing to me either.
And Tundras. My random progen is the only Tundra I’ll ever have. Both genders have weird stomachs. And the females have sunken faces that kinda creep me out.
I’m trying to like male Pearlcatchers despite their very deformed stomachs.
Snappers. A lot of apparel looks weird on them. They aren’t very aesthetically pleasing to me either.
And Tundras. My random progen is the only Tundra I’ll ever have. Both genders have weird stomachs. And the females have sunken faces that kinda creep me out.
I’m trying to like male Pearlcatchers despite their very deformed stomachs.
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
any dragon is welcome to spend a few nights in my lair, im never picky when it comes to exalts!

otherwise, i only keep coatls, wildclaws, nocs, permababy spirals, bogsneaks, banescales, and male tundies as permas.
any dragon is welcome to spend a few nights in my lair, im never picky when it comes to exalts!

otherwise, i only keep coatls, wildclaws, nocs, permababy spirals, bogsneaks, banescales, and male tundies as permas.
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
M ridgebacks & snappers.
M ridgebacks & snappers.
wlLXM.gif
what's a snapper?
what's a snapper?
unknown.png
Currently I don't like mirrors, female coatls or male snappers. However, if I ever found one that I really liked I'd be fine with actually having it in my lair.
Currently I don't like mirrors, female coatls or male snappers. However, if I ever found one that I really liked I'd be fine with actually having it in my lair.
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
Tundras. Despite my love of gaolers, never been a huge fan of tuns. If I’d ever be in a situation where the derg with colors I need for a project is only available as a tundra, they will quickly be changed.

Similarly with male PCs, don’t like them. I technically have 1 but that’s only because coatl scrolls are so pricey.
Tundras. Despite my love of gaolers, never been a huge fan of tuns. If I’d ever be in a situation where the derg with colors I need for a project is only available as a tundra, they will quickly be changed.

Similarly with male PCs, don’t like them. I technically have 1 but that’s only because coatl scrolls are so pricey.

Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
actuallyadinosaur a tiny doodle of a small goose like dinosaur with yellow beak white feathers and red eyes
Pearl catchers, ridge backs, snappers, most goalars
Pearl catchers, ridge backs, snappers, most goalars
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling