Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | being an old user on fr
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31
I remember the small nanosecond where I was the only person in the world who played Flight Rising.
I remember the small nanosecond where I was the only person in the world who played Flight Rising.
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
My account is old but I didn't play very much.. kinda wish I didn't exalt most of my dragons, hehe. I came back this month though and I've been enjoying it c:
My account is old but I didn't play very much.. kinda wish I didn't exalt most of my dragons, hehe. I came back this month though and I've been enjoying it c:
i remember when the Arcanist stole Gladekeeper's holiday and gave us all 1
i remember when the Arcanist stole Gladekeeper's holiday and gave us all 1
my most nostalgic memory of fr is thinking i was making a real big buck reselling sprites from the very festival that was happening when i bought them.
and now here i am regretting that LOL
my most nostalgic memory of fr is thinking i was making a real big buck reselling sprites from the very festival that was happening when i bought them.
and now here i am regretting that LOL
crayon
[/b]

arcane
UAEMNQw.png
I was here for the first NoTN!
I was here for the first NoTN!
maGaaTX.png Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.
-Revelation 4: 8b
W1ufEjp.png
i'm not super old compared to a lot of the userbase but i did join right before the color wheel expanded.

ahhhhh, only having 67 colors to choose from. (was it 67? i can never remember)
i'm not super old compared to a lot of the userbase but i did join right before the color wheel expanded.

ahhhhh, only having 67 colors to choose from. (was it 67? i can never remember)
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
I've been here four and a half years, since June 2015. I'd forgotten just how much had changed since I started! Kinda wish I could tell my past self to sell stuff through the AH more and save up for sprites before prices became bonkers.
I've been here four and a half years, since June 2015. I'd forgotten just how much had changed since I started! Kinda wish I could tell my past self to sell stuff through the AH more and save up for sprites before prices became bonkers.
MWFAgdF.gif gLbZUkF.pngsFMScix.pngUc6vApJ.png0jScwbh.pngjaogUTu.pngLLXHrpZ.pngIStPxKm.pngVywcR3B.png6Zs7hJu.pngEzf3dea.pngK3S42IV.png
*opens trapdoor, hisses at sunlight*

I joined in the first month and participated in the very first Elemental Holiday.

There were no tutorials on the Colosseum and gathering didn't give me enough tablets for even the familiar.

RIP ME.
*opens trapdoor, hisses at sunlight*

I joined in the first month and participated in the very first Elemental Holiday.

There were no tutorials on the Colosseum and gathering didn't give me enough tablets for even the familiar.

RIP ME.
IBHeJ4u.png
I joined in 2014??? Sounds fake I still feel new
I joined in 2014??? Sounds fake I still feel new
jIRALXN.pngNBJG3D5.gif
why am i still here [emoji=ridgeback confused size=2]
why am i still here

Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31