Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Melters (200g/kt / stack)
@DannieU Bump!
@DannieU Bump!
oHbKRmM.gifba119729640c7b4e6f7c4b9ef3b4606300c4572a.gif
@dannieU bump!!!
@dannieU bump!!!
@DannieU I'll take another stack now ^^
@DannieU I'll take another stack now ^^
__________________ gfCdYdH.gif ___ Mick
They/He
FR+2
___ I'm always subbed to my threads
G1 Sales
Wishlist
@DannieU bump <3
@DannieU bump <3
@Titaness Thanks!
@Titaness Thanks!
friendly bump.
friendly bump.
myscHDY.pngOtSAEnu.pngx1qTvBZ.gif
@DannieU

Ready for another 99-stack whenever.

Sorry that I only have 98 last time. No clue how that happened since I melted everything you gave me, but oh well!

(Also friendly bump)
@DannieU

Ready for another 99-stack whenever.

Sorry that I only have 98 last time. No clue how that happened since I melted everything you gave me, but oh well!

(Also friendly bump)
@DannieU Bump!
@DannieU Bump!
oHbKRmM.gifba119729640c7b4e6f7c4b9ef3b4606300c4572a.gif
@terrors @Cantertothewinds Thanks! Noted.

@IchiBean Thanks so much :) (If you want points in the future, please remember to ping me. Only saw your post by accident. If it was just to help out, double thanks!)

@Shyia Thanks so much. And I guess FR still bugs out every once in a while... Hope you're up for another familiar stack, because it's coming your way ;P
@terrors @Cantertothewinds Thanks! Noted.

@IchiBean Thanks so much :) (If you want points in the future, please remember to ping me. Only saw your post by accident. If it was just to help out, double thanks!)

@Shyia Thanks so much. And I guess FR still bugs out every once in a while... Hope you're up for another familiar stack, because it's coming your way ;P
@DannieU

For the cauldron items you offer can i get a rough idea of what a new skink for the banes would cost me?

@DannieU

For the cauldron items you offer can i get a rough idea of what a new skink for the banes would cost me?

myscHDY.pngOtSAEnu.pngx1qTvBZ.gif