Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | A list of my progen lineage (>1500st)
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 47 48
This is cool. I own a gen 5 from this.
This is cool. I own a gen 5 from this.
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
@wizzquizz thank you [emoji=guardian laughing size=1] and also thanks for caring fr one of her descendants
@wizzquizz thank you and also thanks for caring fr one of her descendants

tumblr_ozgxky6pB21vs8wkyo1_500.jpg
Lineage update: banescales are here, and several dragons from this lineage, including one of my own, has turned into ones. Also a 27th gen dragon has hatched.

@TheDeathseer @kiwipen @LtBladewing
Dragons from gen 4, 19, 2, 11 and 8 are now available
Lineage update: banescales are here, and several dragons from this lineage, including one of my own, has turned into ones. Also a 27th gen dragon has hatched.

@TheDeathseer @kiwipen @LtBladewing
Dragons from gen 4, 19, 2, 11 and 8 are now available

God, I hope one day my progens have as many descendants as yours
God, I hope one day my progens have as many descendants as yours
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
@Plasmafire If you are stubborn enough I am sure you will!
@Plasmafire If you are stubborn enough I am sure you will!

How wonderful of an idea! Honestly I should go and do this with my progen. The only problem there is she has been around since day one of the website opening to the public... so... that's a lot of time and LOTS of distant descendants I am sure.

If your progen has this many and she's been around from late 2017, I can't even imagine how many my girl born in mid 2013 will end up having.
How wonderful of an idea! Honestly I should go and do this with my progen. The only problem there is she has been around since day one of the website opening to the public... so... that's a lot of time and LOTS of distant descendants I am sure.

If your progen has this many and she's been around from late 2017, I can't even imagine how many my girl born in mid 2013 will end up having.
tumblr_inline_okhs0w6Or81u700jp_100.png » Dovah / Ky
» They/them
» FR +2
» Art Shop
tumblr_okiuudebyP1ua6wewo1_100.png
[center][img]https://media.tenor.com/images/a1aac492b82627358c473f7e221427c4/tenor.gif[/img][/center] that's pretty impressive! considering she's only two years old, too. it's interesting to see how her colors have been retained and/or lost through the generations!
tenor.gif

that's pretty impressive! considering she's only two years old, too. it's interesting to see how her colors have been retained and/or lost through the generations!
hn5xCVk.png
@Dovah you will almost definitely have more descendants in more generations than mine, but one of the reasons my lineage is so large is that I often breed dragons from it to add to it.
My Helena while being much younger seems to have almost three times as many children for example. Every week I hatch more dragons to add to this lineage.
Unless someone focused on one of your lineage descendants it will probably have grown at a slower tempo... but as it grows faster the more you have it still adds up to many more dragons, probably.

I would love to see it if you start a project like this, and recommend doing it in small bits at a time to not get to overwhelmed, also pax a lot of posts, I did not know they would overflow like that and now I got a comment from an inactive account in the lineage post breaking up the flow.
Also I only have the active dragons to keep the numbers down and to be able to go through them easier, I do not know how hard it would be to record the exalted ones, especially for a lineage as old as yours.

Thank you for appreciating my project and hope you have a good time.
@Dovah you will almost definitely have more descendants in more generations than mine, but one of the reasons my lineage is so large is that I often breed dragons from it to add to it.
My Helena while being much younger seems to have almost three times as many children for example. Every week I hatch more dragons to add to this lineage.
Unless someone focused on one of your lineage descendants it will probably have grown at a slower tempo... but as it grows faster the more you have it still adds up to many more dragons, probably.

I would love to see it if you start a project like this, and recommend doing it in small bits at a time to not get to overwhelmed, also pax a lot of posts, I did not know they would overflow like that and now I got a comment from an inactive account in the lineage post breaking up the flow.
Also I only have the active dragons to keep the numbers down and to be able to go through them easier, I do not know how hard it would be to record the exalted ones, especially for a lineage as old as yours.

Thank you for appreciating my project and hope you have a good time.

@Ichored thank you! Yes it was the desire to see the change through the generations that started this project. And then it was quickly followed by: let’s find pretty dragons related to her. Then it just grew exponentially and turned into this.
@Ichored thank you! Yes it was the desire to see the change through the generations that started this project. And then it was quickly followed by: let’s find pretty dragons related to her. Then it just grew exponentially and turned into this.

@dinonichus234 I already started just exploring and from one active child, I have gotten plenty of great grandchildren. But that makes sense. I might end up doing this, though probably in a google doc at first until I put things together again. Could be a fun idea to do something similar to what you are doing and be able to breed and sell children of my progens if it get some interest though!
@dinonichus234 I already started just exploring and from one active child, I have gotten plenty of great grandchildren. But that makes sense. I might end up doing this, though probably in a google doc at first until I put things together again. Could be a fun idea to do something similar to what you are doing and be able to breed and sell children of my progens if it get some interest though!
tumblr_inline_okhs0w6Or81u700jp_100.png » Dovah / Ky
» They/them
» FR +2
» Art Shop
tumblr_okiuudebyP1ua6wewo1_100.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 47 48