Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] Decafam Dare
Decafamiliar Dare

Welcome! I created this coli challenge jokingly on Flight Chatter discord, where a few people expressed interest in trying it out. Then, I realized I actually thought it sounded fun myself, so I'm going to lay it out here for anyone else who enjoys a challenge! There will be several levels of difficulty so I think everyone will be able to find something for themselves~
(and one day I'll even make nice graphics for it, or commission some nice graphics)
*Please don't ping me, I am subscribed to this thread. Thanks!*
Decafamiliar Dare

Welcome! I created this coli challenge jokingly on Flight Chatter discord, where a few people expressed interest in trying it out. Then, I realized I actually thought it sounded fun myself, so I'm going to lay it out here for anyone else who enjoys a challenge! There will be several levels of difficulty so I think everyone will be able to find something for themselves~
(and one day I'll even make nice graphics for it, or commission some nice graphics)
*Please don't ping me, I am subscribed to this thread. Thanks!*
bEvLAND.pngwpEE9mo.png BCl3eHr.pngVf1kiAJ.png
Rules
  1. All following rules are not applicable during site holidays, festivals, or other events if you don't want them to be.
  2. You must collect 10 familiars from a venue before moving on to a different venue.
  3. You don't have to go in venue level order - you can skip around level-wise as long as you collect your 10 familiars. (ex. you can go from Blooming Grove to Mire to Training Fields)
  4. The additional conditions set out by the level of the challenge you choose to do also must be followed.

Levels

Easy
All you have to do is collect your 10 familiars. Duplicates are counted, no restrictions. No penalty for duplicates or empty loot screens.

Medium
You must collect 10 unique familiars, no duplicates allowed. No penalty for duplicates or empty loot screens.

Hard
You must collect 10 unique familiars. No duplicates allowed. Each duplicate subtracts 1 from your total count (ex. you had collected 7 familiars, then got a duplicate. Your count is now 6 familiars). No penalty for empty loot screens.

Extra Hard
You must collect 10 unique familiars, no duplicates allowed. If you get a duplicate your familiar count completely resets (ex. you collected 7 familiars, then got a duplicate. You are now starting back from 0). No penalty for empty loot screens.

Extreme Evil DEAR GODS WHY
You must collect 10 unique familiars. Duplicates reset your familiar count just like in Extra Hard. Empty loot screens now also reset your familiar count. *FULL DISCLAIMER* If anybody actually manages to do this one you'll be my new god and also I'll have to come up with a very nice prize and/or hall of fame or something. I dont even know if this one is actually statistically possible.
Rules
  1. All following rules are not applicable during site holidays, festivals, or other events if you don't want them to be.
  2. You must collect 10 familiars from a venue before moving on to a different venue.
  3. You don't have to go in venue level order - you can skip around level-wise as long as you collect your 10 familiars. (ex. you can go from Blooming Grove to Mire to Training Fields)
  4. The additional conditions set out by the level of the challenge you choose to do also must be followed.

Levels

Easy
All you have to do is collect your 10 familiars. Duplicates are counted, no restrictions. No penalty for duplicates or empty loot screens.

Medium
You must collect 10 unique familiars, no duplicates allowed. No penalty for duplicates or empty loot screens.

Hard
You must collect 10 unique familiars. No duplicates allowed. Each duplicate subtracts 1 from your total count (ex. you had collected 7 familiars, then got a duplicate. Your count is now 6 familiars). No penalty for empty loot screens.

Extra Hard
You must collect 10 unique familiars, no duplicates allowed. If you get a duplicate your familiar count completely resets (ex. you collected 7 familiars, then got a duplicate. You are now starting back from 0). No penalty for empty loot screens.

Extreme Evil DEAR GODS WHY
You must collect 10 unique familiars. Duplicates reset your familiar count just like in Extra Hard. Empty loot screens now also reset your familiar count. *FULL DISCLAIMER* If anybody actually manages to do this one you'll be my new god and also I'll have to come up with a very nice prize and/or hall of fame or something. I dont even know if this one is actually statistically possible.
Spreadsheet
Spreadsheet
reserve
reserve
reserve
reserve