Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Interest check: Battlescarred Gaolers
[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/7e50809f82220fe46a4befc829adc2bc/tumblr_pt1k80FGre1v0zdqto2_400.png[/img] I've fiddled with the idea of throwing myself into the skin market before, and this is a suuuper simple accent on the grand scheme of things, but I wanna do an interest check nonetheless for scarring for Gaolers? I've got the female model done, and I'm gonna do the male one, but this is just meant to mimic the look of the scarring apparel without clipping over the Gaoler-specific genes that break the silhouette of the dragon! I wanted to add more scars, but Wintercoat covers up a looootta stuff... But I will be making another version in the future if people like this one, which'll have more scars that don't account for the terts that break the silhouette and whatnot
tumblr_pt1k80FGre1v0zdqto2_400.png

I've fiddled with the idea of throwing myself into the skin market before, and this is a suuuper simple accent on the grand scheme of things, but I wanna do an interest check nonetheless for scarring for Gaolers? I've got the female model done, and I'm gonna do the male one, but this is just meant to mimic the look of the scarring apparel without clipping over the Gaoler-specific genes that break the silhouette of the dragon! I wanted to add more scars, but Wintercoat covers up a looootta stuff... But I will be making another version in the future if people like this one, which'll have more scars that don't account for the terts that break the silhouette and whatnot
image.png
Definitely interested!
Definitely interested!
adoptables_by_albinosharky-da5e6nn.png dragon_sales_by_albinosharky-da5e6fo.png art_sales_by_albinosharky-da5e88y.png
I'm interested too!! :)
I'm interested too!! :)
0gqs.jpg

pugaOfm.png

utMivob.png
im interested! :)
im interested! :)
chadlasdragons.png
oh sign me the frick up
oh sign me the frick up
IMG_9901.png
I am interested too especially on the more scars one!
I am interested too especially on the more scars one!
I would be interested~.
I would be interested~.
siggy.png
I am very interested!
I am very interested!
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
[Size=4]This is what I have needed for my wip female Gaoler that is for my mother! I'm 100% with this and will pay you even a bonus! I'll get you something of your wish-list if you have one!! [emoji=gaoler star size=1]
This is what I have needed for my wip female Gaoler that is for my mother! I'm 100% with this and will pay you even a bonus! I'll get you something of your wish-list if you have one!!
Name's Nona' call me anything really
they/them/she
tumblr_o8nzmof1if1v7mczeo1_400.png