Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pixel Tamagotchis, Slimes, and More!
thanks for the update!
thanks for the update!
65561448_UBA8oss3ZgG72tz.png...make your pc faster...65561397_xbuspAkdOnjG8fY.png
@Anduil Here is the first one sorry for the long wait. I'm hoping to get the second one done tonight as well [img]https://i.postimg.cc/CK8sZqbH/Skyfire.png[/img] @GoldPiilot Sorry for the wait on the last of my ice foddart. Work is pretty much a drag atm and i had to go on a sudden haitus. I got 9 days off in the next two weeks now so i'm hoping to have the rest done this weekend.

@Anduil
Here is the first one sorry for the long wait. I'm hoping to get the second one done tonight as well
Skyfire.png

@GoldPiilot

Sorry for the wait on the last of my ice foddart. Work is pretty much a drag atm and i had to go on a sudden haitus. I got 9 days off in the next two weeks now so i'm hoping to have the rest done this weekend.
BdIdhkG.pngvLlunD7.pngcMnOAu4.pngqt8KgsT.pngYGE6ffO.png
Could you put me on the pinglist for openings and all new breeds please? c:
Could you put me on the pinglist for openings and all new breeds please? c:
Q1Z6W1A.png
@Kysska

Sure it will probally be a while i'm still working on trying to catch up on owed stuff before i open up slots and work on new things
@Kysska

Sure it will probally be a while i'm still working on trying to catch up on owed stuff before i open up slots and work on new things
BdIdhkG.pngvLlunD7.pngcMnOAu4.pngqt8KgsT.pngYGE6ffO.png