Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rainbow Robot - INTEREST Check!
I started doing a Rainbow Robot murdernoodle skin and I thought I should check if anyone would be interested before I go too much further! THIS IS A WIP. [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/771f25510eadc3866ccd87792a4eea73/tumblr_n63rh9klDH1si6o9zo1_500.png[/img] I'm also happy to take feedback if you think I should make the blocks smaller, larger, should use more colors instead of repeating those, etc!
I started doing a Rainbow Robot murdernoodle skin and I thought I should check if anyone would be interested before I go too much further! THIS IS A WIP.

tumblr_n63rh9klDH1si6o9zo1_500.png

I'm also happy to take feedback if you think I should make the blocks smaller, larger, should use more colors instead of repeating those, etc!
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
@Arkonsel
I'm not the richest person in the world, and I'm not sure I could do gems, but if you give me a few days' notice to save up in treasure I will definitely go for this!!! Ping me if you decide to submit and let me know the price. :)
@Arkonsel
I'm not the richest person in the world, and I'm not sure I could do gems, but if you give me a few days' notice to save up in treasure I will definitely go for this!!! Ping me if you decide to submit and let me know the price. :)
tumblr_inline_qwg8xy105h1qlqbfc_500.pngtumblr_inline_qwg8xgbYCP1qlqbfc_500.png
@Goldmoon Thanks for the encouragement! XD I will definitely ping you if I decide to go ahead with it.
@Goldmoon Thanks for the encouragement! XD I will definitely ping you if I decide to go ahead with it.
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png