Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/O] Taking offers on G1s
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@marceline
i'll make sure to let you know. and i'll note down your offer for lilith c:
@marceline
i'll make sure to let you know. and i'll note down your offer for lilith c:
@aurorie could I offer 18kg for Beckett?
@aurorie could I offer 18kg for Beckett?
@aurorie Hey :) Would you consider 1kg for this blob of cuteness? (I wanted to go thru the whole thread to see if anyone offered but I got lost and... TvT, might be a good idea to make a list of all the offers you've recieved?) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47942022] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/479421/47942022_350.png[/img] [/url]
@aurorie Hey :) Would you consider 1kg for this blob of cuteness?
(I wanted to go thru the whole thread to see if anyone offered but I got lost and... TvT, might be a good idea to make a list of all the offers you've recieved?)

47942022_350.png
3IHDrqr1xttqF6zxc2rXfE.png5kiGHfxwPoqgkIBBa0gYFf.png2DdaM7j1k9Sz7oO5e4nB82.gif
@aurorie Ok! I’d like to offer 20kg for Beckett
@aurorie Ok! I’d like to offer 20kg for Beckett
Oof, I'm still insanely in love with Griffin :') where are you at with him? I'd love to throw out a figure but I'm unsure where to start or if he's open
Oof, I'm still insanely in love with Griffin :') where are you at with him? I'd love to throw out a figure but I'm unsure where to start or if he's open
@aurorie
So the goal for Pippin is 13k (but probably 15k) right? Still in the process of selling things so idk if I will make it or not but I will definitely try!
@aurorie
So the goal for Pippin is 13k (but probably 15k) right? Still in the process of selling things so idk if I will make it or not but I will definitely try!
@aurorie
So I've put much thought to this and while I don't have it in pure I can offer the 75kg + my Sunchaser Jewlery which is about an additional 30kg. Total it's around 100kg I'm offering for Oberon.

If not I totally understand he's a great boy!
@aurorie
So I've put much thought to this and while I don't have it in pure I can offer the 75kg + my Sunchaser Jewlery which is about an additional 30kg. Total it's around 100kg I'm offering for Oberon.

If not I totally understand he's a great boy!
72950fba9f629d38a261cabc45fe9ab2.png
@aurorie

I’m interested in Kai, but am wondering if you still have the skin in his outfit scry - it’s great in him!
@aurorie

I’m interested in Kai, but am wondering if you still have the skin in his outfit scry - it’s great in him!
they/it

art | skins | links | about
@anthea
noted! c:

@concept
i'm afraid someone has offered 21kg for him on the next page

@lemecrazy
i'm willing to consider that offer. i'll note it down c:

oh, and thank you for reminding me! i've been meaning to do that, but i kept getting distracted. i'll try to make a list sometime today

@kavalkade
there are two other people who are very interested in him and the highest offer is currently 45kg, but i'm not sure i'm willing to sell him yet. you're welcome to make an offer, but i'm definitely leaning towards keeping him at the moment

@haley
i'm very sorry, but i think i'll be keeping pippin for now. someone else has already offered 15kg for him and i'm still not sure i wouldn't end up missing him if i sold him now. if i do change my mind and decide to do a flat sale or auction for him, would you like me to ping you?

@spopple
i've given your offer a lot of thought and i think i have to decline. i'm not really interested in sunchaser jewelry or the thought of having to sell one and i'm too worried that i'll end up missing him if i sold him now. if i do change my mind, would you like me to send you a message?

@bioluminosity
i do still have his skin and i'd be willing to sell it. i think i paid 2kg for it c:

@marceline
i just wanted to let you know that someone has offered 16kg for lilith via pm. feel free to ask for proof of this c:
@anthea
noted! c:

@concept
i'm afraid someone has offered 21kg for him on the next page

@lemecrazy
i'm willing to consider that offer. i'll note it down c:

oh, and thank you for reminding me! i've been meaning to do that, but i kept getting distracted. i'll try to make a list sometime today

@kavalkade
there are two other people who are very interested in him and the highest offer is currently 45kg, but i'm not sure i'm willing to sell him yet. you're welcome to make an offer, but i'm definitely leaning towards keeping him at the moment

@haley
i'm very sorry, but i think i'll be keeping pippin for now. someone else has already offered 15kg for him and i'm still not sure i wouldn't end up missing him if i sold him now. if i do change my mind and decide to do a flat sale or auction for him, would you like me to ping you?

@spopple
i've given your offer a lot of thought and i think i have to decline. i'm not really interested in sunchaser jewelry or the thought of having to sell one and i'm too worried that i'll end up missing him if i sold him now. if i do change my mind, would you like me to send you a message?

@bioluminosity
i do still have his skin and i'd be willing to sell it. i think i paid 2kg for it c:

@marceline
i just wanted to let you know that someone has offered 16kg for lilith via pm. feel free to ask for proof of this c:
@amorah
i was wondering if you'd be willing to bump your offer for fen up to 14.5kg? that would cover his gem genes at least. if that sounds okay, i'd be willing to hold him for you c:
@amorah
i was wondering if you'd be willing to bump your offer for fen up to 14.5kg? that would cover his gem genes at least. if that sounds okay, i'd be willing to hold him for you c:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9