Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [IC] will pay you to be interested
1 2
So uh, lemme explain here.

I want to start an art shop for Doppels.

First, you give me a character to design, and a wish
The character has to be completely original. Then, they tell me the characters personality, their desires, faults, and insecurities. If you can't do it, I will.

Then, I take all that, and create both a Puella Magi and her Doppel.

A doppel is the physical manifestation of a Puella Magis emotions, and only comes out when her Soul Gem is completely tainted. It appears as a guardian entity, a domesticated Witch (read the link in my sig, it'll explain everything.)

A Doppel can be literally anything, as long as it represents the Puella Magis emotions.

The link in my signature contains examples of Witches, which are what the Doppeps are based off of. The ones that aren't credited are done by me.

What do you guys think?

If you show interest, you get a free 10kt!
So uh, lemme explain here.

I want to start an art shop for Doppels.

First, you give me a character to design, and a wish
The character has to be completely original. Then, they tell me the characters personality, their desires, faults, and insecurities. If you can't do it, I will.

Then, I take all that, and create both a Puella Magi and her Doppel.

A doppel is the physical manifestation of a Puella Magis emotions, and only comes out when her Soul Gem is completely tainted. It appears as a guardian entity, a domesticated Witch (read the link in my sig, it'll explain everything.)

A Doppel can be literally anything, as long as it represents the Puella Magis emotions.

The link in my signature contains examples of Witches, which are what the Doppeps are based off of. The ones that aren't credited are done by me.

What do you guys think?

If you show interest, you get a free 10kt!
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
y'all i really wanna be able to do this but i need literally anyone to care about this project

hell I'll give you money if you show even a little bit of interest in this sort of thing
y'all i really wanna be able to do this but i need literally anyone to care about this project

hell I'll give you money if you show even a little bit of interest in this sort of thing
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
Changed the title to be more fitting
Changed the title to be more fitting
@CrystalPeacock - This sounds pretty interesting! I looked at the link in her signature and read all your explanations, but I'm still a little confused about what Puella Magi and her Doppel are. Perhaps more people will be interested if you offered a clearer explanation. The idea is definitely very cool though!
@CrystalPeacock - This sounds pretty interesting! I looked at the link in her signature and read all your explanations, but I'm still a little confused about what Puella Magi and her Doppel are. Perhaps more people will be interested if you offered a clearer explanation. The idea is definitely very cool though!
Wing-L.pngtumblr_inline_ot7n34SysT1soemy4_75sq.pngWing-R.png
Listen to the melody of the murmuring moon.
@CrystalPeacock
Keep your money lol! I love Magical Girls and I ADORE your writing style!!! Aaaaa this seems delightful and I hope more people see it
Also PLEASE keep your money you don't have to pay me for your idea lol! I love it and I'm sure others will also
@CrystalPeacock
Keep your money lol! I love Magical Girls and I ADORE your writing style!!! Aaaaa this seems delightful and I hope more people see it
Also PLEASE keep your money you don't have to pay me for your idea lol! I love it and I'm sure others will also
aesq82D.gifhVHlIic.png
@dragonfairy1034 Alright, so a Puella Magi is someone who makes a wish with a creature known as an Incubator, and as such now has to fight Witches, beings who spread despair. Their wish creates their Soul Gem, the crystal form of their soul, and that's where they draw their magic from. As they use magic, or if they become depressed, the Soul Gem grows darker, so they purify the Soul Gem with Grief Seeds, which are what Witches hatch from, and drop off of Witches.

When her Soul Gem is completely black, it explodes into a Grief Seed and hatches into a Witch. This becomes an amalgamation of the girl's desires, wish, personality, and symbolism. Well, a Doppel is what happens when a Puella Magi uses her magic, restraint, to hold back the explosion so that the energy that is released doesn't form a Grief Seed, but instead forms a Doppel. Which is kind of like a domesticated Witch, or a guardian of the Puella Magi.

When the Doppel disappears, the Soul Gem is completely clean.
@dragonfairy1034 Alright, so a Puella Magi is someone who makes a wish with a creature known as an Incubator, and as such now has to fight Witches, beings who spread despair. Their wish creates their Soul Gem, the crystal form of their soul, and that's where they draw their magic from. As they use magic, or if they become depressed, the Soul Gem grows darker, so they purify the Soul Gem with Grief Seeds, which are what Witches hatch from, and drop off of Witches.

When her Soul Gem is completely black, it explodes into a Grief Seed and hatches into a Witch. This becomes an amalgamation of the girl's desires, wish, personality, and symbolism. Well, a Doppel is what happens when a Puella Magi uses her magic, restraint, to hold back the explosion so that the energy that is released doesn't form a Grief Seed, but instead forms a Doppel. Which is kind of like a domesticated Witch, or a guardian of the Puella Magi.

When the Doppel disappears, the Soul Gem is completely clean.
^
^
@CrystalPeacock

This idea is awesome sounding and I have witches of my own but this idea I love
@CrystalPeacock

This idea is awesome sounding and I have witches of my own but this idea I love
i7Oxa13.png
@CrystalPeacock
I think anyone who knows of Magical Girls would love to participate, though I think a way to get the FR community more involved would be to incorporate their dragons some way? I’m not quite sure how since you want everything to be a completely original character design, but perhaps just the color palette is incorporated or considered? I’m not quite sure but that’s my two cents.

Anywho it’s a lovely idea you have there, I hope it works out for you!
@CrystalPeacock
I think anyone who knows of Magical Girls would love to participate, though I think a way to get the FR community more involved would be to incorporate their dragons some way? I’m not quite sure how since you want everything to be a completely original character design, but perhaps just the color palette is incorporated or considered? I’m not quite sure but that’s my two cents.

Anywho it’s a lovely idea you have there, I hope it works out for you!
?6J2bK=party.png
@CrystalPeacock Hello! As has been mentioned in the past, bumping in Creative Corner is not permitted. Please refrain from further bumping as this can lead to the locking or removal of your thread without notice as spam. Thanks!
@CrystalPeacock Hello! As has been mentioned in the past, bumping in Creative Corner is not permitted. Please refrain from further bumping as this can lead to the locking or removal of your thread without notice as spam. Thanks!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
1 2